Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
light dasher said:
they're a few modes you can play in the garden though

Don't disagree with FuriousFox, bitch. >:(
that was uncalled for

FuriousFox said:
6. No foul language in server names. Basically, if the word is banned on the Message Board, it's also banned from server names.

FuriousFox said:
* Hide and Seek is allowed in SRB2 as long as you use Tag mode.

V.V, OK since FuriousFox IS right, do not download intill the next update. I am making it into a match/tag/race With rings and the race track is the race part. This way, it dose not break any rules. Once I finish compleating the chao mod I'll post it as a chao garden. Unless the chao garden is against the rules even if it is a mod. >.>.

Are you using the race part? You need to add the race and the garden if you wanna do the race. If it still dose it with the race than I'll try to fix it.

kunucklees said:
Are you using the race part? You need to add the race and the garden if you wanna do the race. If it still dose it with the race than I'll try to fix it.

They have the same name though and do you need to rename one garden?

I updated the old one that was not mach/tag. Just don't use it on the master server. Use it on singleplayer, so you will not get banned from the master server. Download...
It has lobby beta and dark garden beta.

Why not put all the wads (chaos and chao gardens plus races) all in one zip archive so its easier for people to get all of it? Just a suggestion.

mariosonic said:
Why not put all the wads (chaos and chao gardens plus races) all in one zip archive so its easier for people to get all of it? Just a suggestion.
I might do that. But if I do than I'll do it later.

mariosonic said:

Why not put it all in one wad?

The normal chao garden is not match/tag and the match/tag one is (duh hehe). But I might just put the race into the match/tag one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back