sc_chaogarden.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dont know why its closing but It's only for race now. That might have to do with it unless you entered in race than I dont know. Just try getting in again.

Yes they do. (Thanks for the spell check. :oops: .)
EDIT:Well you just hang around eggs and they will hatch some time soon. Cacoons do the same but take longer.

Digiku said:
Chao can only be birthed from eggs.

Cocoons, on the other hand, are used for evolution and death.
Cocoons are used for that in this chao garden. They hatch dark chao for now (Hero chao and normal adult chao coming soon.).

I don't really know how you guys are doing this, but I have an Idea for how to make the Thing in one single Level.

And you can even add Hero and Dark Gardens too >_>;; Just a thought.

Just use Teleports and Make another area for Chao Race entrance. It's Do-able, trust me.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Well is there going to be hero chao?
I said:
(Hero chao and normal adult chao coming soon.).
Yes...
Sykotic said:
you can even add Hero and Dark Gardens too >_>;; Just a thought.

Just use Teleports and Make another area for Chao Race entrance. It's Do-able, trust me.
Yeah I know. I might do it later.

Hey why aren't you doing a Dark Chao when you made a Hero and Mario Chao? You can use the same sprites that you did for the ones that are in the garden. Or better yet you can use advance style like the others. :wink:

Alright, since many of you still don't seem to get it, the Chao Garden was IS NOT A COOP WAD. Also, while the racetrack part may be a race level, the garden itself isn't. Hosting servers where you tell people not to finish will be treated as hangout servers, because really, that's all they are. If you are not playing the game the way it is meant to be played (ie Beating levels in Coop, shooting each other in Match, tagging each other in Tag, etc.), the server is breaking Master Server rules and will be removed.

FuriousFox said:
Alright, since many of you still don't seem to get it, the Chao Garden was IS NOT A COOP WAD. Also, while the racetrack part may be a race level, the garden itself isn't. Hosting servers where you tell people not to finish will be treated as hangout servers, because really, that's all they are. If you are not playing the game the way it is meant to be played (ie Beating levels in Coop, shooting each other in Match, tagging each other in Tag, etc.), the server is breaking Master Server rules and will be removed.

they're a few modes you can play in the garden though, match and tag (hide and seek USING tag) and match would work by the startrings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back