sc_chaogarden.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! And no you can't pick them up. But I hope some day I can make it so you can.
EDIT: I AM FIXING A INCLOSED SECTOR SO I WILL RE UPLOAD IT.
EDIT2:OK, done.

The chao race is pwnsome (sorry for saying that if it goes for bad grammar).I think you should add chao karate like in sonic adventure 2:battle but for a match level or something.

kunucklees said:
Well, I hope you like it! It's kind of pointless but it is fun :D . Here are screen shots. I know you all wont download without screen shots heh heh.
srb20004.png

srb20008.png

srb20003.png

UPDATE 3:Added chao races.
Download.

it's good buti don't know what that big dark blue thing is. if it's the water than it's too high but other from that yay there's a chao mod

What if like, you could make those cilinders like th red one that makes you exit and use them for hero and dark garden teleporters? :?

camo man said:
I think that a whole chao mod should be made, think about it there are already [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x]'s, lightdasher's chao, and the mario chao, plus I think that nitro is working on a chao set! This would be the perfect mod, it comes with a race level, a match level (karata), a ctf level (most likely like one chao graden from each game as a base), and a sinplayer/coop level which could be just the chao gardens.
me AND nitro you mean

Um, a small thing you shoulda done with the teleporter to the Chao Races, you should have made it a custom exit, and given it the noclimb flag.

Draykon said:
Um, a small thing you shoulda done with the teleporter to the Chao Races, you should have made it a custom exit, and given it the noclimb flag.
The pictures up there are old pictures. It has a difarent exit now. I need to make new pictures.

OK, I'm asking Nitro if I can use the chao sprites from his advance style chao. They look much better than the chao sprites I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back