sc_chaogarden.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Nitro let's me use his chao sheet than I don't need any more. But I will need more if he dose.

I was wondering when this would come.......took about time somebody showed of a new chao garden. Alrighty, so its gonna be a mod-like-level, I suppose?

When we make another race track. It will require more skill. Using less nature and being slightly longer and more difficult. The next one can be a sandy one or a winter one. What do you think?

Normally most games including SRB2 itself have a first level set outside. Green hill for example has a lot of nature and mainly set outside when later levels are set in a building with machinary and traps.

oh pick me! I also think you should add a place where you can push objects into the garden like the black market in Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.If you can make a pick up ability you can use that. You could also pick up the chao and put them in a little room with music for the classroom.

Man! I'm stuffed full of ideas :) .

Heh... This chao garden is actually alright...

I swear, I think I may have spent 10 minutes playing it :eek:

You still need to delete the exit. so that...
1. You get rid of the strange glitch that it makes (It will need a barrier to stop it leaking :wink: )
2. So other don't cheat when competing.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Heh... This chao garden is actually alright...

I swear, I think I may have spent 10 minutes playing it :eek:

O rly?

Most times when I play a decent not SP map I can walk around for 30 minutes.

You have to load it in-game and go to the level. That's what I did and I entered it. When I went to race... :eek:

Attack of the OmoChao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back