• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sadx Shadow?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• thats a GREAT idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• maybe...

• not really

• not at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hyper shadow sounds cooler than super shadow, the persone who is helping me make the wad (Connor Pilkinton) hasn't emailed me back so it'll be a while before its done, im spriting, he is wading it

Same thing, Im calling it hypershadow, you can call it super but i just like the sound of hyper shadow better

Just like "true hyper sonic"

True Hyper Sonic said:
It's Super Shadow.

Note:They did the samething to knuckles. In the comic they named Knuckle's Super form "Hyper Knuckles"
Actually, Knux has a super form and a hyper.

sonicfreak that is cool but the shadow andorid at your web site doesn't work on srb2...... but that shadow dx is pretty cool!

Phinsfan said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
It's Super Shadow.

Note:They did the samething to knuckles. In the comic they named Knuckle's Super form "Hyper Knuckles"
Actually, Knux has a super form and a hyper.

You don't get it, in the comic, Knuckles doesn't have a Hyper form. It's a Super form called Hyper Knuckles :|

Besides, Hyper form is not canon(I think)

Why did this go from a sadx shadow to a super/hyper knux conversation?
By the way, great job on the wad want to get it when it's done so bad!

lol, shadow

Although an SADX shadow is basicly the same as a SA2 shadow (Whats the difference?), it still sounds cool. I do hope you complete this, though. I love the SADX type characters. Even though they may look big, I think they're just the right size. I mean, Sonic in Next Gen is waaay bigger than normal... But that didn't stop Sonic Team, now did it?

Re: lol, shadow

Super mystic sonic said:
He's a adult there. He's grown up, and he's around 25 years old.
Erm, no he's not, because if he was tails would be late teens and his voice would of dropped, eggman's hear would be grey, shadow would be rusty, amy would put on a different dress, omega would be dead, blaze would forget sonic and princess eles would look younger than sonic (it says she's 17).

camo man said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Erm, no he's not, because if he was tails would be late teens and his voice would of dropped, eggman's hear would be grey, shadow would be rusty, amy would put on a different dress, omega would be dead, blaze would forget sonic and princess eles would look younger than sonic (it says she's 17).

In human form, the age can be suprising. Tails his voice....have you even heard it? Eggman doesn't even have hair, Shadow is the ultimate lifeform that doesn't age (he was already 50 years in SA2!), Amy always wears the same clothes, just as the rest. Blaze came from the future, so it would make sense if she travelled trough time to the part where Sonic is 25. As for Omega, I don't know. But he's there. Yes he is! We all know the princess is a human, and Sonic a hedgehog. Sonic's stays smaller then humans, ya know?

Super mystic sonic said:
camo man said:
Super mystic sonic said:

In human form, the age can be suprising. Tails his voice....have you even heard it? Eggman doesn't even have hair, Shadow is the ultimate lifeform that doesn't age (he was already 50 years in SA2!), Amy always wears the same clothes, just as the rest. Blaze came from the future, so it would make sense if she travelled trough time to the part where Sonic is 25. As for Omega, I don't know. But he's there. Yes he is! We all know the princess is a human, and Sonic a hedgehog. Sonic's stays smaller then humans, ya know?
This is all good and fine but do you know the life span of the average hedgehog, or checked out the sega sonic y2k6 gamesite?
PS: Blaze is from another dimesion, not the future!http://www.sega.com/gamesite/sonicnext/sonicnext_full/index.php

I've been checking post-counts....I seem to be 18th place. I just defeated Sik! Also, I found out 960 users have posted once or more. The rest never posted even once. Poor fella's.

I'm now going to defeat Dark Warrior. Although you shouldn't play the game the lame way. So lets make these posts usefull to others as well! Nice going, all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back