• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sadx Shadow?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• thats a GREAT idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• maybe...

• not really

• not at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkArchon said:
Someone can't read.

Anyway, you have two sets of "_" sprites: Rename the ones eithr side of the square bracket so that the _ is replaced with a \

I just added another one UP there more^ and NO there is ONE set of sprites.. BTW do Not keep that wad it is NOT an official release

SADX Shadow for me :D i was going to do sa2 shadow, but since you're making SADX Shadow ,i won't bother

light dasher said:
SADX Shadow for me :D i was going to do sa2 shadow, but since you're making SADX Shadow ,i won't bother

I was gonna make sa2 shad too. but i couldn't find what i needed to make it

yes, he's in a mod, DUH, Shadow Adventure Mod, type that in google and you'll see what were talking about

I might not be done for a long while. But i am getting help from someone (not going to give out name) because i cant make characters.

tailzdude said:
Uh.. Haven't you guys noticed that shadow isn't in SADX? :P 8)

Ahem

shad-and-flametails.jpg

me playing shadow and flame tails

yay i like flame tails, i might do a wad off him, unless you want to

To be fair, I hate Shadow, but this does look good. But you're not doing this right. The sprites you've shown are all too large. But they aren't large enough that HIGHRES will make it look right. It will shrink it way too much. That's why I take screenshots in Adventure Fields, with Free Camera turned on. It comes out at a decent size.
Also, it looks like you're doing this with the PrintScreen key. That's inefficient, and, quite simply, just won't work later on. You'll want to use FRAPS. Taking mass screenshots during specific animations is far easier than screenshots you can only hope are correct and consistent.

Thats just photo bucket that shrinks it. its EXACTLY the same size as SADX sonic. I'm also goning to re-shade the shadow. Also how do you use fraps?

You assign a directory folder and a screenshot key. Just run it, minimize it, and rapidly press the assigned screenshot key.
And I want to see the actual size of the sprites you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back