• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sadx Shadow?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• thats a GREAT idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• maybe...

• not really

• not at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu's turn to blab.
1. What told you Sonic will be 25?
2. How can you compare a hedgehog to a human?
3. Post counts=hot air.
4. Whats all this got got to do with SADX-shadow.wad?
5. Why is it called SADX and not SA2:B or something?
6. Pretty wad.
7. I'm done
8. *pant pant*

Shu said:
Whats to do with SADX-shadow.wad?
5. Why is it called SADX and not SA2:B or something?
Well Shadow adventure DX is a hack for the PC version of sadx, in shadow adventure dx you can play as shadow, and the other characters with a fireish sort of look. The sprites for this wad are directly coming for shadow dx (I think)

If I'm not mistaken, I heard Sonic's and everyone's age was increased by only 1 year. I think I saw it on Wikipedia. I'm very certain hes not 25 years old.....

OK. I think it's extremely wierd, though he's 22. On the site it said Tails was fighting Eggman for 15 years. He was 8 in SONIC HEROS, so that's an extra 7 years Sonic was 15 in SH, so that'd be 22. Scarry huh. :eek:

Also I think the WAD is awsome! :D

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK. I think it's extremely wierd, though he's 22. On the site it said Tails was fighting Eggman for 15 years. He was 8 in SONIC HEROS, so that's an extra 7 years Sonic was 15 in SH, so that'd be 22. Scarry huh. :eek:

Also I think the WAD is awsome! :D
It means in games, not in the story.

What I mean is that in the Sonic Heros manual, It said Tails was 8 years old. This game says he's 15 years old. It hasn't been close to 7 years in between those games. So It was 7 years in the actual story. Therefore Sonic is 22.

P.S. The games with Tails havn't been around for 15 years. :wink: almost 15 years, but not quite.

Why do you guys even care about sonic's age. Not like he's gonna die before your eyes... This is a SHADADX topic, NOT a huge argument on sonic's age ok?....If it goes on like this, this topic will be locked for no apparent reason... Im tired if every member on this forum using topics for there own arguments that have NOTHING to do with the topic. So just stop. Seriously, This goes for every one here. If you are going to argue, make a topic called "arguments here!" Which will get locked and get people some temp bans. Also If you are going to argue about sonic's age make a topic called "SONICS AGE!" instead of using my topic

I have no idea. Yes back to the SA:DX shadow! When will it be finished!!?????!!!!! Also On the Sonic-cult forums, the one doing shadow adventure was doing a SA styled Tails doll. Does, annyone know if it's finished, 'cause I'd love to see a wad of it! :mrgreen:

sonicfreak94 said:
Why do you guys even care about sonic's age. Not like he's gonna die before your eyes... This is a SHADADX topic, NOT a huge argument on sonic's age ok?....If it goes on like this, this topic will be locked for no apparent reason... Im tired if every member on this forum using topics for there own arguments that have NOTHING to do with the topic. So just stop. Seriously, This goes for every one here. If you are going to argue, make a topic called "arguments here!" Which will get locked and get people some temp bans. Also If you are going to argue about sonic's age make a topic called "SONICS AGE!" instead of using my topic

No, saddly. My hard dirve that crashed had those sprites on it, so i have to email Connor again asking him to send them to me. Same with the beta mod SRB2F and my City Zone for that mod(that was off topic i know)... ... ... But as soon as he emails me back i will continue spriting

First, don't post a reply in a very old topic. Second, read the topic through before posting. Finally, there is no link because this was never completed. He even said that his sprites were deleted. So go read the forum rules too. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back