SA2Shadow V3 beta is out! UPDATE!(On hold due to SF94-serv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it

I like this wad Sonicfreak! Remember me? I'm Knuckles the Echidna and people are always saying that Shadow's hyper form is yellow, when it is not! Does anyone agree with me that Shadow's Hyper form is silver?

Re: I like it

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
I like this wad Sonicfreak! Remember me? I'm Knuckles the Echidna and people are always saying that Shadow's hyper form is yellow, when it is not! Does anyone agree with me that Shadow's Hyper form is silver?

sonicfreak94

It is silver, but in SRB2 I think the yellow looks a little better.

I know very little about shadow, but I'm pretty sure his superform is yellow. The only time I've seen it silver is in Sonic Advance edits.

Edit with pics!

thsupershadow2.jpg

1253254937_m.jpg

SuperShadow.jpg

Yellow

Just use the new Super Shadow sprites if you want yellow. You got permission to use Super Shadow. That doesn't exclude newer versions of him. The old one was kind of rushed, and it obviously had a few bugs.(Although I don't know why he got red chest hair) The SA2 Shadow had a bit of silver in his superform, and I based the old Super Shadow's colors from that one, but I ended up making him a bit too much silver.

I thought that was a creamier color(but some people complain about it being gold or silver.)Someone told me the old gen systems made it htat way making the newer systems a better graphic color but Im confused.

and I am confused as to what you said.

SA2 Shadow needs only a new Chaos Spear SFX and Chaos Spear sprite and I will consider it finished.

Link removed. Don't bring the smilies back please. - Sonict

@ n00bs: No I will not tell you how I did that.

Super Shadow is not gold OR silver. He's cream colored. Super Shadow was only silver in SA2 (not SA2B) because of color quality, or something like that. In every game after that, he's been cream colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back