SA2Shadow V3 beta is out! UPDATE!(On hold due to SF94-serv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with the wad itself. Please realize that after you add any wads, the entire game is affected; not only one of the wads you already have added. If SA2Shadow isn't broken when added alone, then it isn't broken at all. Everyone here already knows you get weird effects when mixing characters and SOCs, but it's not a bug in any of the original wads you added (in most cases).

Hope this gets done, SF94. I like SA2 Shadow. :) Although, I agree that his feet should be tilted up a little more. I was making a Super Silver WAD (Still am but am stuck at what to use as the "Super-Hurt" frames, and I need to make his spin sprites), and I made his feet go completely down. BAD idea. Looks like he's standing on his tip-toes. No-no.

I thought it was only on hold. Oh well. :/

EDIT: You posted right before I did. :o

EDIT2: Nice new avatar. Silly too. :)

Don't bump ancient topics, especially if they're about recolors. I'll let this slide, because it wasn't a pointless bump, but we already have one Shadow, and we don't need more. That combined with this being an ancient topic gets this locked. Warning only given on principle. Don't take it too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back