• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray.wad (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Pepper said:
I second what Jellybones said, please focus on one character at a time, one alone is more than enough to keep you busy. Multiple projects can be overwhelming, and cause you to get little to nothing done on either.
AKA Light Dasher Syndrome

I made this char image a while back. If you don't have a char image or having trouble making one, you can use and/or edit this pic:

SparkTheHedgehog said:
raycharjv3.png

no, that doesn't even follow the pallette, try this.

Ray_Pixel_art_by_James_The_Hedgehog.png

Ewno as well.
Try making something more SRB2 styled, but without it looking like a crappy Sonic pic recolor.

Naaaa. He has 5 on the other hand, it's just unnoticable. I guess ray is more of an outcast than we thought... *points to the 6th finger*

Lets talk about abblities here,will he have the climb/glide or just flying and speed same as Tails or slower or faster?

and in SEGASonic If I'm not mistaken he ran the same speed as mighty. So he should go the same speed as MightyRE.

A flying squirrel glides. I'm not going my species, hedgehogs don't run at the speed of sound. I'm going by the 1 game he was in.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
A flying squirrel glides. I'm not going my species, hedgehogs don't run at the speed of sound. I'm going by the 1 game he was in.

Ya when comes to Sonic all logic goes out the window.

Hmm.. I know! I'll hav a character select pic contest!
Best pic will be used :D
And I am thinking 28 for normalspeed,
and glide (without climb) for ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back