• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray.wad (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, there's no guarentee that NG Ray would look
like that. There's no guarentee that NG Ray would look
like my rendition either. Theres no 'should' look like this's.
It just depends on who's mind designs the new look.

I was just pitching an idea. I'll hand drawn NG/Modern ray sprites for you, just tell me how you want him to look.

Can I upload a version that I'm making at the moment for Ray. Just one sprite though. Just based on Trakker's art.

Edit: Here we go.
raaya1hz7.png

Just make the good old school Ray, that way you won't need to redesign him every 10 minutes.

Either that, or do what Dr. Pepper does. Do the standing frames until they look good then do the rest.

Violo said:
Can I upload a version that I'm making at the moment for Ray. Just one sprite though. Just based on Trakker's art.

Edit: Here we go.
raaya1hz7.png
Not bad, though, the thing in his head's too tiny, you should make it a little bit bigger.

I know, I have limited pixels. -_-
Ill try and fix it later, how do you like the rest of it. There's no tan arms.

This wad is looking great so far! I've always thought he looked cool and I like your interpretation of the character H Y P E R! Ray has always been one of my favs. To be honest though, I never knew that there was a Ray the squirrel until I saw him in a one time cameo in a short lived youtube spinoff series called Sonic Underground X. If you are curious just search it (WARNING: Amy, Ray, Charmy and Vector fans shouldn't watch these unless they want to see these characters die grusome deaths; Amy is a main character and has more lives than a cat in these vids so fans won't just have to put up with one death, they'll have to put up with many! >_<)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back