• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray.wad (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats nice to hear! Mind posting them? Also, I can do the jumping and spindashing sprites. And another thing, is ray reallly gonna go as slow as tails?

Shiruba said:
Thats nice to hear! Mind posting them? Also, I can do the jumping and spindashing sprites. And another thing, is ray reallly gonna go as slow as tails?
NWalk.PNG

And yes, he will go as slow as Tails.

Okie I hit a small snag in making the picture, I drew it and all, BUT I'm having trouble going over it on the computer to get crisp lines and not some crappy put together jpegy outliney colorful crap.

Senku Niola said:
Okie I hit a small snag in making the picture, I drew it and all, BUT I'm having trouble going over it on the computer to get crisp lines and not some crappy put together jpegy outliney colorful crap.
Try going over the outline in a color you didn't use
in the picture, erasing everything but the outline,
coloring the outline the color you want, then coloring the picture
and shading it.

H Y P E R said:
Senku Niola said:
Try going over the outline in a color you didn't use
in the picture, erasing everything but the outline,
coloring the outline the color you want, then coloring the picture
and shading it.

Not as easy as it sounds.

I'll do that part, also the glove look like Knux's cause everyone in SRB2 has no fingers unless in certain occasions.

Raychar-Senku.png

Raychar-Senku2.png

I did a bit of cleaning up before I resized them and I tried to clean up what the resize kinda killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back