Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao freak is going to be making the standing frames for rouge and I'm going to do the rest. Then once the egg walker is done I'm going to edit it into the tails walker and chao walkers. Then edit my knuckles wad into tikal. That should be everyone. Although I think someone was working on a tikal wad a long time ago.

Yep, cool, we just have to make a few adjustments(mine) and I'll send it out to the beta testers, if its OK, they give me the OK, and we'll have a public beta out within 3 weeks hopefully

Connor said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao freak is going to be making the standing frames for rouge and I'm going to do the rest. Then once the egg walker is done I'm going to edit it into the tails walker and chao walkers. Then edit my knuckles wad into tikal. That should be everyone. Although I think someone was working on a tikal wad a long time ago.

Yep, cool, we just have to make a few adjustments(mine) and I'll send it out to the beta testers, if its OK, they give me the OK, and we'll have a public beta out within 3 weeks hopefully

Why can't I be a beta tester?

Because beta testers are totally useless when we could just have a staff beta that we test out because we actually contributed to the mod. And I don't like beta testers. Get rid of them and have a staff beta now. >.>

EDIT: I hope you mean 3 week after the characters are done. It would probably take waaaay more than 3 weeks to do all that unless you get more spriters.

Is Zuper Sonic a playable character? Also, how many playable characters are there?

My to-do list:
Finish neo metal sonic
Help chao freak 1 with honey
Finish addons to nitro
Make a rouge wad for this
Make the chao walkers for this
Make tails walker
Make eggman walker
Make tikal
Probably will make bigfoot.

You forgot to mention SS64 sprites and Graphics. And your new Sonic wad pack.

Lol, about Tikal I never knew you were doing her. >_>;

Well this is what I made her look like.

Shot at 2007-07-18

(Sorry about Offtopic.)

Yeah, I was just saying that it should be now that it is more than a few levels. (Funny, alot of level packs with bad layouts at the beginning become popular while mine is completely forgotten about...)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Because beta testers are totally useless when we could just have a staff beta that we test out because we actually contributed to the mod. And I don't like beta testers. Get rid of them and have a staff beta now. >.>

EDIT: I hope you mean 3 week after the characters are done. It would probably take waaaay more than 3 weeks to do all that unless you get more spriters.

I know that the characters are going to take ages, so Im going to leave them out until you finish them and all them AND the levels are done

I have played this and have 3 complaints!

1.Prison Lane is cheap because if you get to the end there is a heck load of robots that will kill you!

2.In Metal Harbor my Sonic life count picture turned orange so did Sonic!

And finnaly 3! When You finish Metal Harbor the game quits and says that it went from map 106 to invalid map 136!

These are my complaints and if you had these problems PM me!

1) Have you seen the SA2:B Prison lane end? There are so many enemies in there that a straight vulcan cannon hits like 3 of them

2) No idea about the cause of this, but probably a bug involving forcecharacter

3) That's because there's no more levels.

I'm not going to help with this anymore. (points to signature.) Feel free to use the character's when they're done though.

Look forum people!
screeneyyaysw3.png

Just as a suggestion for the tailswalker...it should not be fast or be able to jump very high, but the abilitys be slowfall and be able to throw homing rings

Again, it's just a suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back