Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Sorry about that. I am leaving for South Carolina tommorow for a vacation so maybe I can cool my head a little bit.

light dasher said:
Look forum people!
screeneyyaysw3.png

Yeah, waaaaaaay too small, I think that because of the main files being that one is Tails, instead of editing it, we should just stick to without walkers perhaps, and thoughts on it?

That walker is really way too small. And I agree with the walker, just make it separate from tails, so the non-walker fans can still use normal tails.

(By the way, how did this become SRB2 F progress topic?!)

Jazz said:
Its been seven months since anything has been released relating to this mod. =/

Repeated again for good measure.

Seriously though, I have yet to see a new download link for this project and lets say the download I did receive was quite a crappy and incomplete mod...

on Edge said:
What progress?

My point exactly, QFT.

Fine, I'll have some proof up soon >.>.
(If they're too big I'll just add links.)
Edit:

The HUD isn't finished by the way. And wild canyon made by Warpshade. I'm still adding in the wild canyon textures, and shrinking the middle part of the level.

There you have it, proof. I even have a test level with box and dash pad textures to show if needed.

...Why are you playing 800 x 600 on software? It horribly distorted those screenshots. It also makes software run horribly slow. Use 640 x 400 if playing software. :\

Also, when taking a graphic from another game and putting it in SRB2...Make sure it fits SRB2. That Master Emerald Shard needs work.

Well, its good to see that something is being developed after all this time.

I await a release.

Jazz said:
Well, its good to see that something is being developed after all this time.

I await a release.

Sorry to disappoint you Jazz, but you might not be seeing a release for sometime, while characters arent getting worked on much, Im trying to SOC a few things and I'm not even sure what Zupers doing, but =SF94= Is working on the levels, we're still only about 8% done

Ahahahahahahahahaha

The only progress up is Warpshade's level, a titlescreen, and a few heads-up display changes. Honestly, it looks like there hasn't been any progress, and you guys are just trying to cover your rears with Warpshade's work.

Also, I hope Warpshade isn't doing any more for this. Namely, Sonic Adventure 2 has already been made. If I wanted to play wild canyon, I'd do it on my Gamecube, not SRB2.

Its a mod BlueZ, thats like saying that nobody likes Mystic Realm, also, we have got more, but not all of it is complete, but within probably a month we SHOULD have a new update

A) Mystic Relam isn't a port
B) Mystic Realm is finished
C) Mystic Realm is actually playably decent

That screen shot showed a small portion of the mod. There is more, that I will not say now. I've been making levels too, I've got the first half of an almost-port radical highway. I also have made Crazy gadget, there is also more GFX inside the wad. The Wad is 10MB of information in it, there is allot more in there >_>.

Uhhh....

Firstly, there's a good deal of things in here that are ripped from SA-SRB2. Such as flats, textures, and sound effects. Also, some springs looked like they might've been ripped from the nextgen mod.

Aside from Warpshade's level, there were a few match maps. The first two looked like there only was about an hour of effort put into them, which is bad. The next two levels were apparently trying to remake levels in SRB2 by default that were fine anyway. And the fourth level, alas, sigsevved me after about 4 seconds.

Sadly, this is an example of why team mods fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back