Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd have to be Green Hill zone in 3-D, so that it'd be still be like the game, or it could be 2-D whatever works.

2-D

I'm votin' for 2-D. That'll be really original, because you don't see many more 2-D levels other than MKB(Mario Koopa Blast). Woo! Seventh page!

I really liked it! But there is one complaint I have...( 2 actually) The file size was ENOURMOUS! And when playing as Tails, you could literaly fly for about 4 seconds! You could change it up a bit, right?

aaronkfmaster said:
I really liked it! But there is one complaint I have...( 2 actually) The file size was ENOURMOUS! And when playing as Tails, you could literaly fly for about 4 seconds! You could change it up a bit, right?

We are working about it, you hear about us when a another version is done.

Hmm, 1% downloaded.....2%.....3%.....4%.....5%.

Did you even put this in a zip for us? Oh wait.....10%.....11%

Aha! Finally 30%

Ah, now it's 50%.....51%.....52%

1. The filesize will decrease to a reasonable size later, so no complaints cheese

2.Green hill zone is yet to be determined, and as a last second thought, we may put certain levels as unlockables, like this for instance

Yes, true.

But we have a liiiiitle problem.

How do we do the other characters?

Like: tails in his mech, eggman in his mech, knuckles and rouge.

-Zupersonic

We might need to just make new characters from the old ones and add machines.

They need infinite ringsling.

Zupersonic said:
Yes, true.

But we have a liiiiitle problem.

How do we do the other characters?

Like: tails in his mech, eggman in his mech, knuckles and rouge.

-Zupersonic
We can use regular Knux. Eggman will be easy. Tails might be a little harder but could be done.

Rouge will need some long thought though. Dark Warrior's one will look out of place and I doubt he'll let you use it anyway.

aaronkfmaster said:
And when playing as Tails, you could literaly fly for about 4 seconds! You could change it up a bit, right?
Learn to use SA mode, Aaron. Tails' "SA Flight" resembles the way he flies in SA1/SADX.

Sorry DW, Not using it, and, the mechs, now, eggman should be fairly easy, both mechs abilitys shall be edited (somehow for tails) to e-102 float, tails shall pose a challenge and we need a srb2 style rouge, why must no GOOD wadder do this but then again, I aint the best spriter either so I should just shut up

If you're going to make the walkers, may I suggest spriting all the segments of them first, then sewing them together and animating them? That will make things a little easier.

Also, DW's Rouge is the only one being made at the moment. Chao Freak made a Rouge sprite once, but he's not making it into a full-blown wad.

Dude, the wad he posted here, was just words saying "Rouge", that was all the play sprites, plus, i don't expect, i just hope an srb2 styled one comes up soon

LOL.

LOL. When you add this wad after launching SRB2JTE, and you get the speed-up from the beginning of City Escape, it sounds like the music is done by Alvin and the Chipmunks. EDIT: I've got an idea: You could ask JTE if you could do something like SRB2 Universe: you could put it so that when you touch the ability, that you can ''level up,'' so to speak, and you get the ability to lightdash or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back