Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
News

I have some news:

Connor, sf94,me, camo man, mardic, and roboegg 99

Are starting one srb2:b wad

Its called SRB2F

F= fusion

So you know about it.

Good but here is some requests...

*Please alow this levels in Coop and race
*Can you do the dark story as well in a diffrent wad, and you should probbly ask the people who made the Shadow, Eggman (There are loads of wads of him) and Rouge (Okay she isn't finshed but still)
*And maybe try to get Tails in his mech

I am working on the whole eggman, shadow and rouge thing, but we may need to leave rouge out because we dont have a SRB2 styled one, tails in a mech will be hard, but i know someone who can pull it off and sf94, robo or Zuper will be on the whole Coop and Race thing too

It's pretty good, controls wierd though, I like the wild canyon, it's good, I'd like to learn how to do that, maybe you can tell me, anyway nice don't stop, even though ther're not quite true to their originals, they're still cool levels.

Heres an update just so everyone knows, we have been doing things such as CTF and match related things lately, we will get to co-op soon

WAD

For some reason, when you load this wad with the launcher, it sends you to an older version of SRB2. Are you going to be able to fix that?

I downloaded this mode and for some reason when I get through metal harbor why don’t you have all the levels in this mod from Sonic Adventure 2 battle.

...what?

He didn't make all the levels yet, if it's an answer to a message hidden in there.

Sorry to say robo, but it may be scrapped, to everyone who is any interested in the progress of the mod, we may split the mod in half, so we got hero and dark mods, but how they tun out fused will be weird (look, I just made a reference to the name :) ) Plus there's the final story, now We gotta figure out what to do with that

I thought we can do only Hero story.

When you completed Hero you can go to Dark.

When you completed Dark you can do Last

Doesn't make it sence?

Well, thats my idea.. :P

-Zupersonic

1 question, can you that Hero start at MAPA1
and Dark on MAPB1?

(P.S. We need Cutsecnes)
(P.S.2 I don't speak English very well)

-Zupersonic

SuperMecha said:
It says "Campaign has expired, We are sorry for the inconvienience(sp)."
Has sendspace gone down?

No, i had that before.

Just wait a couple of minutes and it's back.

-Zupersonic

[/quote]
I'm not very cutscenes yet but I should be able to do the map thing.[/quote]

We can ask of other people from our team can do that..

-Zupersonic

Well, that was a thought I had, for a different mod though, but what my current idea for that is possible use messages in the middle of the screen at the start of the level of what you need to do to go to cretain place, but it seemed like it would make the mod too easy as well as making it more themed as a shadow the hedgehog mod which I am currently helping Robo out with in any way I possible can in any break or free time I have from doing srb2f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back