Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late. I already got a friend over and got a Rhyperior :) and it knows Rock Wrecker, the physical rock type hyper beam :D ! Thanks for the gts tip, cause I could use it on a different pokemon that evolves by trading. In other news I have Dialga AND Palkia.

You don't NEED it to enter wifi, you only need it to trade or battle that certian person, you don't need a friend code to enter the GTS or battle tower

Chaosemerald, my ID is 223436135680. I can't figure out the wi fi club stuff though. I don't know how to initiate trades or battles. I battled once, but I don't know how I got It working.

MBMB said:
Chaosemerald, my ID is 223436135680. I can't figure out the wi fi club stuff though. I don't know how to initiate trades or battles. I battled once, but I don't know how I got It working.

you do this: u must have a nintendo wi fi USB cable or a internet router and then connect to GTS, or club wi-fi with the USB cable or router in range. thats all

also neojames: to get to the battle tower do you need to get all the badgesor beat the game?

I knew about the router and have one, it's just that when I start the wi-fi club and start a trade I don't know which button to press.

Chaosemerald said:
MBMB said:
also neojames: to get to the battle tower do you need to get all the badgesor beat the game?
Getting all the badges IS beating the game (Not 100%, but still)

Anyway to get to the battle tower you have to complete the Snnoh pokedex, so you have to see all the pokemon in the Sinnoh dex

I'm bored so I'm going to list my team:

Luxray
Lucario
Staraptor
Glaceon
And currently I have two spots being filled by just plain space fillers, a Deoxys I got in a trade on the GTS and a Starly (used to fly places).

I didn't wanna get the game cause it's gonna be like going through the other pokemon games but with different things. My friend got the game and I punched him all cause he think that he can make me go outside all cause he got a DS Lite + the pokemon game. He act like I aint got a DS and why would you come to my house at 8:30PM just for that!?!

Anyway, when my cousin showed me, it looked cool but a waste of my time to get it.

You're so amazingly mistaken that it isn't even funny. I would laugh at your lack of logical reasoning, but the better part of me just wants you to buy this game.

MBMB said:

Okay, but your Pokémon Diamond or Pearl user name is...?

Also, My Pokémon user name is Eric and my friend code is 2492 0816 1418. Enjoy battling or trading with me!

MBMB said:

Okay, but your Pokémon Diamond or Pearl user name is...?

Also, My Pokémon user name is Eric and my friend code is 2492 0816 1418. Enjoy battling or trading with me!

Dang Wi-Fi! Double post due to internet source, sorry.

Edit: Also, I look forward to battling you all! If you register my friend code on your Pal Pad, PM me your friend code and Pokémon user name so I can battle/trade with you.

Mystic said:
In general, the game only _begins_ when you beat the Elite Four and start going into the enormous post-game. I'm currently exploring the new areas already, and there is always the 493 Pokedex to fill =P

Yeah, especially which some have some weird events, e.g. the Heaven's flute for Arceus, the Lv 80 normal legend(this is no joke and jeez he's strong), apparently, you get it at some event, and you go to Spear pillar. There is 2 statues. In between the statues you play it in front of this symbol, and a staircase takes to to a automatic battle with it.

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-n/493-3.png

It comes out within 1 - 2 weeks in the UK, and I seriously want to get it. I thought it wasn't going to be great, but I was wrong, it looks fantastic. Diamond would be my choice.

You can just use an action replay (which I have), and when you defeat the Elite 4, use the AR to fill out your PD (Pokedex).

I'm waiting for codes where they actually give you pokemon, of course...

Yes, but cheating in Pokemon can be very risky at times. It can lead to screwing up - or even deleting a file with one good code. Most cheat codes (even the innocent ones) have their own dangers.

Small Bump:

I changed up my team a bit. :3

I now have

Luxray
Glaceon
Lucario
Staraptor
And the newbies
Leafeon
Ninetales (Shiny)

Levels as of June 19th

Ninetales: 42
Luxray: 73
Glaceon: 64
Lucario: 64
Staraptor: 55
Leafeon: 34

Not the best lineup yet but I intend to make it work.

overrated

i got the game and its not all to be expected... i mean wow...
its possible to have all 550 pokemon..
and its possible to have all the legendaries...
and its even possible to fight aganst anyother player
it the whole world...
but its only satisfying to a certain degree..

the graphics are low quality....
the game is slow... (super laggy) (especially when on wfc)
and some parts of the game
(in which are supposed to be cool and new actually are lame)
and certail things that are expected to be in the game arent...
you also have to go through extremeties to fill the pokedex...
i mean tell me if im cruel or not its just that..
i dont have 3 years to waste filling it up

but dont take my word for it
try it your self so you can say its not worth it

i'll just wait for the next one to come out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back