Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Well, they're out, and I'm already finding myself loving them. Playing through rather slowly, though, so it'll be a while before I get to the point where I'm ready to take you all down over WFC.

I especially like the retro visual style. Sorta funny how it goes from "lazy" visuals to completely awesome once it's obvious it's 3D =P

Pokemon company said there's a game that's going to come out that you can make your own character. :P

DanteEX said:
Pokemon company said there's a game that's going to come out that you can make your own character. :P
Old, OLD news. It's Pokémon Battle Revoluton for the Nintendo Wii, which has been out in Japan for MONTHS.

Well, question is, when are we going to get our hands on Battle Revolution, now since D/P is out?

EDIT: I've finally gotten my hands on Pearl version, and I love it. It does start off slow at first, and you have to get used to the new feel of things, overall, I can't wait to get my hands on the legendaries.

^.^

Supposedly in June we will get Battle Revolution. One character calls you a n00b in Diamond/Pearl, which made me laugh.

I heard that the rival battle theme comes directly from Pulseman's Neo Tokyo stage. I haven't seen any MP3s of Diamond/Pearl with which to confirm this fact, however... (I know the Pulseman tune rather well, so I don't need MP3s of that, thanks.)

I have Diamond, but I got bad grades last quarter, and can't play it unless I get better grades on my midterms.

I hope (And this is *gasp* a real possibility. I know I've said it before, but...) to get a DS by the end of summer. Diamond is my first intended game.

Whee. Just beat the Champion, and I'm frikken pumped. Running out of Hyper Pots on the final boss kinda does that to ya ^_^()

One of the best Elite Four strings ever. Managed to beat the game without getting a single game over. Probably a first for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back