Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, at this point I look at a new Pokemon game the same way I look at patch notes for an MMORPG. Minor tweaks to the balance of the game and new abilities are huge in terms of the metagame and PvP.

Someone who was looking for any(more) hints to a Emerald remake and found something interesting in HeartGold/ Soulsilver.

A lot people will still buy the game since it is Pokemon, and in each new game it has a new Pokemon, Cities, Gym gimmicks, etc.

There are some things I liked in some Pokemon games that were not present in some of the other ones (The Trickhouse, ability to fight Gym Leaders again in some games, Battle Frontier which only Emerald and Platinum had to my knowledge, and the Secret bases like the ones in R/S/E), but in the end after you beat the game completely and caught all the Pokemon and trained them all is normally left is to fight other Trainers locally or (as of recent games that make use of Wi-fi) Regionally and Internationally.

Probably will still get the game since the games are still playable and enjoyable first-time around, until the games get downright boring to me off the bat then that is just the end of that unless something in the game really grabs my interest.

Someone who was looking for any(more) hints to a Emerald remake and found something interesting in HeartGold/ Soulsilver.

A lot people will still buy the game since it is Pokemon, and in each new game it has a new Pokemon, Cities, Gym gimmicks, etc.

There are some things I liked in some Pokemon games that were not present in some of the other ones (The Trickhouse, ability to fight Gym Leaders again in some games, Battle Frontier which only Emerald and Platinum had to my knowledge, and the Secret bases like the ones in R/S/E), but in the end after you beat the game completely and caught all the Pokemon and trained them all is normally left is to fight other Trainers locally or (as of recent games that make use of Wi-fi) Regionally and Internationally.

Probably will still get the game since the games are still playable and enjoyable first-time around, until the games get downright boring to me off the bat then that is just the end of that unless something in the game really grabs my interest.

HeartGold and SoulSilver have the Battle Frontier.

I also like how you assume that since people are watching your videos that means that they secretly agree or are "curious" about the remakes or whatever you think. No. I'm watching 'em because you say the most RANDOM things. GREEN ROOFS! Pokémon Emerald remake! GREEN ROCKS! Pokémon Emerald remake! SOMEONE MENTIONED HOENN! Pokémon Emerald remake!
I sort of agreed with this comment. Some points in the video saying "This guy tells you to migrate from Emerald region!" isn't a hint to a remake. But I think its obvious if they ever do remake one of the games, its going to be the Emerald.

All the generation 4 games have the Battle frontier(or part of it). Diamond only had 1 part, which was the battle tower. HG/SS/PL had 5 areas to go. But I think a lot of people miss the classic Emerald one. Which had many more battle areas which I thought were much more fun then the ones we have now.

I did not know HG/SS had Battle Frontiers. I was mostly talking about how some games did not have the whole Battle Frontier, like in Emerald, Platinium, and HG/SS. The link that I put in my post was mostly towards the fact that the camera was in Pokemon Black & White style, the way I put it in the post originally was a bit vague.

As far as a Emerald Remake, if it happens it does, I personally do not see that in what people say as hints.

Oh, the camera.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier. It seems to happen on the Lighthouse and some other areas. Which I commented saying "Was this some beta testing for B&W?"

I would love an Emerald remake on (preferably) the 3DS. Emerald is by far my favorite game of the series (don't judge me), and I would buy a remake in a heartbeat.

Emerald is my favorite too.

thumb_OhaSuta_Mamanpo.jpg

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

1."Luv Disc"(Not 100% confirmed) Pokemon (Mamanbou)
2.Stone Pokemon = Gigaiasu

LuvDisc isn't useless anymore. (If it does happen to be an evolution, source says it looks like it.) ...

Last edited:
At 0:43 in that video...
Instead of a annoying *BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.* when your HP is in the red, you get a panic tune playing with the beeping sound. *You Pokemon is going to faint if you don't do something!*

Personally, after hearing that beeping sound from Gens 1-4, It gets annoying at some point. I know I have low HP if it's color is Red, or if the numbers look low. >_>

I wonder how many hours I'll use if I happen to get this game, then again, which version?

I wonder if Nintendo or whoever runs the GTS, if there is even is a GTS in the 5th Gen, that is, is fixed. Too many hacks on there, really. >_>

I hope this legendary isn't in a hard to get to place like most are

I doubt it'll be easy to get.

Its like a Shaymin/Manaphy. You'll probably have to get a mystery gift to get it or gain access to grab it.

Why the hell is there a Digimon in my Pokemon?
It seems to me that thier running out of ideas for pokemon. Nonetheless though I'm probably still going to buy, finish get bored with it, never sell it until 4 years later, then buy another Pokemon game. Wait why would I buy a pokemon game at 18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back