Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Yeah, it's obtainable through only this Wi-Fi event item called the "Liberty Ticket", according to Serebii.

Also, it's #000 in the Isshu Pokedex, apparently. o_O

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't 000 a spot for Missingno? If so, then... ehh, I don' know.

So that's 6 mini-legends so far, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and that, which doesn't have a US name yet.

Missingno. isn't really a real Pokemon; it's an error message: "Missing Number". It just so happens that the error message was rather easy to trigger in Red/Blue thanks to many bugs in the code.

This looks amazing. The 3D graphics were a sight for sore eyes. If this is for the 3DS... *happyfaic*

Triple battle looks interesting.
They also made the "Poke-dress" less clunky.

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Apprently, there are item missions. One of them is "Hide Ultra ball in front of Tower of Heaven(?!?!) on Route 7"

Wait... Route 7? ?_?

This looks amazing. The 3D graphics were a sight for sore eyes. If this is for the 3DS... *happyfaic*

@Autosaver: They're starting the routes from 1 again because it's 'so far away'.

@Virt: No, it won't be on the 3DS. I believe this game is getting released before the 3DS, and even if it was for the 3DS, then it would be a turndown compared to OoT3D and Kid Icarus: Uprising. I think it would have graphics more like Pokemon Colleseum or Battle Revolution rather than sprites.

Its been confirmed that the game will have DSi/3DS features. Video chat is one of the things you get if you buy a DSi/3DS.

footballpokemon.jpg

Sorry for the big image. But yay, sports guys.
fred-the-movie-will-premiere-on-nickelodeon

Has the information about this game been revealed yet concerning whether or not our diamond & pearl collections will be able to be transferred to black and white?

Being a proud owner of a complete collection in pearl version, it would be a shame for it to go to waste when black and white come out.

Has the information about this game been revealed yet concerning whether or not our diamond & pearl collections will be able to be transferred to black and white?

Being a proud owner of a complete collection in pearl version, it would be a shame for it to go to waste when black and white come out.

Yes, BlazeFan1.

Look here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

Also, Victini is confirmed to be a Psychic/Fire type pokemon, is the "Victory Pokemon", and has the ability "Victory Star".

One of the best parts of black and white? NO MORE GEODUDES OR FREAKIN ZUBATS DURING THE MAIN PLOT!!!

Still waiting for them to come up with dual-type attacks and some much needed evolutions for UU/NU Pokemon. Gen 4 did us a big favor as far as evolutions went; I still haven't seen any for Gen 5 other than one that could be for Luvdisc.

Didn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out :p

Anyway the grass and fire starters looks decent, but that third form for the water starter needs to be scrapped or at least edited so it doesn't deviate too much from it's otter-like appearance. Pretty much looks like a fusion of Dialgia and Swampert with a beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back