Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct. You can just walk right back to the Pokemon Center with no issues now.

Meh... I suppose, this might be useful now if you have a Breloom with Poison Heal, which it won't lose HP outside of battle after it's been poisoned. >_>

(For those that don't know, Breloom has a ability called "Poison Heal", which in battle, instead of losing 1/8 HP after each turn, you recover 1/8 HP after each turn, however... outside of battles you still lose 1 HP per 5 steps in Gen IV.)

Last edited:
Personally before my pokemon retirement and all, I deeply wanted a Breloom with that ability. Though the process was a little lengthy for me with breeding and all >_>

Anyway with the right EVs and nature, it would be a freaking terror in most competitive double matches.

All right then. If you all missed out on getting the 3 shiny legendary beasts (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune) from Gamestop fear not. Nintendo is distributing them in a WiFi event starting with Raikou, and will change the beast you can get each week just like Gamestop did.

Sending a a shiny beast over to Pokemon Black/White will give you access to an event that lets you catch Zoroark, so I recommend getting one now.

Did anyone here go to the Pokemon Black and White tour? You were able to play an English demo of the game.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to play the game. But I did take some pictures around the mall.

Entei's been up for awhile if anyone actually cares.

The newest season of Pokemon (literally called Pokemon: Black & White) started last week on Cartoon Network. I saw it, and liked it. It was pretty cheesy, but I got some enjoyment out of it. Nearly shat bricks when "Who's that Pokemon?" showed up, since I haven't seen that in the longest time.

...and Oshawott is a goddamn badass.

Well I guess I hibernated a little too much passed the league. Tell me, does Ash once again loose the tournament and say some cheezy line like "LOLZ I LEARNDZ LESSON!! MUST KEEP TRUCKING!!!"?

Cause if he did, screw hibernation for the next season's league...

Well I guess I hibernated a little too much passed the league. Tell me, does Ash once again loose the tournament and say some cheezy line like "LOLZ I LEARNDZ LESSON!! MUST KEEP TRUCKING!!!"?

Cause if he did, screw hibernation for the next season's league...

To be perfectly honest I haven't watched the anime that much until I heard people actually liked Black & White. It kind of bugs me though... Ash is still 10 years old. I almost feel as if I should go through every episode and count how many times it becomes night-time and see if it adds up to a year.

Suicune is up for download, haven't gotten it myself yet.

Oh, and do you want Celebi? I personally wouldn't say no. Starting Feb 21 (today) you can pick up Celebi for all Gen 4 games from Gametop. This offer ends March 6. This Celebi is the special Celebi that unlocks a special event at the Ilex Forest. Transferring Celebi to Pokemon Black and White will score you a Zorua. So go out and get Celebi already.

Suicune is up for download, haven't gotten it myself yet.

Oh, and do you want Celebi? I personally wouldn't say no. Starting Feb 21 (today) you can pick up Celebi for all Gen 4 games from Gametop. This offer ends March 6. This Celebi is the special Celebi that unlocks a special event at the Ilex Forest. Transferring Celebi to Pokemon Black and White will score you a Zorua. So go out and get Celebi already.

Or you can get a R4 and download the ditribution cart's rom and have unlimited celebis'.

No, if you transfer it to Black or White you get to battle Zorua. It isn't a guarantee you will catch it, unless you have a Master Ball on-hand.
Legendaries respawn now if you fight them and knock them out. You just have to leave the room and come back in. You can keep trying until you catch it.

Dunno 'bout that, I'm not taking any more Black & White spoilers from the japanese. Also, FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU at the fact I'm not in the USA and I want me a Celebi...

Well lookit that, about 2~3 days 'till it's out. I'm only getting my copy on like the 14th to the 27th, but as long as I don't miss the Victini event I can't complain.

I pre-ordered Black like last week. I'm pretty excited for this, and I'm trying to finish up Soul Silver as quickly as I can.

^That. I'm not gonna rush getting a golden trainer card like I did with pearl, 'cause leveling all of my noob pokemons to fill up the pokedex's such a chore...
I'm trying to get a rematch for all of the Gym Leaders 'till B&W's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back