Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure abot "a lot" cooler... There were some features in the older games that I really liked, but they never returned, like the Underground thing in Pearl/ Diamond

The Entralink seems like it would be better than the underground.

I just Pre-ordered Black today and I cannot wait till it comes out.
I'm really digging the new Pokemon. Especially Golurk.

Well this sucks, The Pokemon Global Link wont be ready till the end of March.
I kinda wished they would release something as cool as that concurrently with the release of the games.

When they did that in Japan, they zurg rushed the servers and it crashed. It's being delayed in order to prevent that everywhere else.

on one hand, it really fucking sucks that certain features won't be available until later

on the other hand, I guess it makes you come back to the game more often

It's not as short as it seems, Yoshi.
After pokemon league, you get to visit several other towns and fight tougher pokemon, then rechallenge the elite 4 (Who are much, much tougher). Only after you win the 2nd time do you become the champion and finish the game.

Why don't you become the champion the first time? I won't spoil that. But you won't be fighting the champion until the 2nd time through.

So far so fun!
I got to the 6th gym leader city, I already have 2 pokemon in their 3rd form.
Oh, I also caught Victini along with Zorua.

Anyone else beaten it yet?
I finished today. Now I'm working on transferring over my epic collection from pearl version.

Anyone else beaten it yet?
I finished today. Now I'm working on transferring over my epic collection from pearl version.

*Raises hand*

Yea... however... a word of warning... unless your good at being low leveled and all.

Alright, beaten the game and now to head over to the White Forest, dang it a trainer caught me, no worries this will be- WTF?! Lv. 65?? That a big level jump from the final battle! *Which ranged from Lv. 52 to 54 if I recall.*

Yea... even though one of my Pokemon was Lv. 70 to 72, that's still quite a level jump if you ask me, but that shouldn't be a issue since I shifted some of the Lv. 100 Pokes from my HG game. Yes I am cheap.

Also... the game won't give me a Modest Victini with decent IVs... -_-

Last edited:
Yeah, I beat it yesterday on the English version, having played it half a year ago on the Japanese copy. The post-game has a definite level spike, especially the optional bosses and second round of the Elite Four.

Yeah, I beat it yesterday on the English version, having played it half a year ago on the Japanese copy. The post-game has a definite level spike, especially the optional bosses and second round of the Elite Four.

I am guessing the Elite 4's levels are around 80+, right?

You know... has there even been a Trainer battle that ever had Pokemon Lv. 90+? I think the highest level so far is Red in HG/SS with his Lv. 80+ Pokes.

*Not counting the ones in places such as Gen 3's Battle Frontier, in which all the foe's Pokemon were Lv. 100 if you selected open level and you had a Lv. 100 Pokemon in your team.*

Last edited:
I'n at the 3rd gym now, but I'm still training. The RNG hates me, everyother hit is like a 50/50 chance of being a critical hit. :P

Originally posted by SonicX8000
I am guessing the Elite 4's levels are around 80+, right?

Actually, the highest you'll see even in the elite four is 77.
It's really tough though. I don't like to use my lvl 100s against the game, only against other players, so I bring everyone who is on their way there.
If it wasn't for my level 90-something Magnezone from pearl, with his disgustingly high special attack stat, I wouldn't have beaten the elie four on that second round.

On a side note, does anyone else think the "getting inducted into the hall of fame" sequence is really cool in this game?

I´ve seen his abilities on serebii. No wonder he´s banned. He´s totally overpowered. Much more than Chatot and Mew which are also banned.

How is Chatot banned in any way possible...?
Wait, actually, what happens if you use Chatter and record some huge ass explosion...?
Boy, maybe that's why. I can't find any other reason; I own a level 71 on SoulSilver, and he ain't strong at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back