pocket monsters (I will not screw up this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty

ok, I know that I broke several rules in the first version :oops: ...

but this time I promise not to go off topic :o

ok, again the website containing all the new diamond/pearl version information is www.serebii.net

i guess that means that you've been to the website, huh?.....

so, which one is your favorite?

i still like weavile best.

To be honest, if I were to get the new games, I wouldn't use any of the new pokemon, unless there was a really dynamic change to the current game mechanics. I like what I use now, which are actually pokemon people wouldn't really think of using in the first place. Not just the exclusion of legendary pokemon, but the exclusion of a lot of popular ones.

Yeah, I only use legendary in my Sapphire party to keep up with my freinds, I have Articuno and Kyogre, only Articuno really appeals to me. I most probably will keep my party the same, even in D/P, as none of the new ones really seem to appeal to me.

144.gif

The only Pokemon I like is lugia. I have a lvl 92 one on Silver and its stronger than my lvl 100 mew. I just wish I could find it.....

i kind of cheated on my ruby version, but only after i beat the game.

my friend has about six computers and his dad fixes them along with making websites, so...my friend found a way to "manufature" pokemon to your game, so basicaly, i can have any pokemon i want as long as i ask nicely :mrgreen:

My teams will never, ever consist of legendaries. In the long run, legendaries suck. They are only good for whupping the ingame opponents.....For example, a well-trainde L. 100 Arcanine could easily and quickly take down a badly trained L. 100 Kyogre.

Roboashura said:
My teams will never, ever consist of legendaries. In the long run, legendaries suck. They are only good for whupping the ingame opponents.....For example, a well-trainde L. 100 Arcanine could easily and quickly take down a badly trained L. 100 Kyogre.

Also applies with my friends. :P

Umbreon > Kyogre and Groudon.

Roboashura said:
For example, a well-trainde L. 100 Arcanine could easily and quickly take down a badly trained L. 100 Kyogre.
Sadly, I've found that not to be the case, unless you get a lucky speedy status effect on him. Kyogre is so insanely cheap it's depressing. Reminds me of Mewtwo back in RBY.

Pokemon

Though I like Pokemon, I haven't really touched an actual game from this series in a while. However, Diamond and Pearl looks like a great way to start off the next generation of Pokemon. Though I haven't played many Pokemon games lately, I do remember what Pokemon types I used. Well, actually, I just used any, as long as it could defeat a certain wild Pokemon or trainer (usually a gym trainer) that was giving me trouble. So you could say, I specialized in "all" types of Pokemon. Still, I could lose a match, becuase I have several times because of:

1. The Pokemon was at a low level.
or, 2. I just didn't know how to use the Pokemon right. :P

That proves Pokemon games require knowledge of the Pokemon you use before you decide to use them in a match.

Just out of curiousity, what new features do Diamond and Pearl have other then the obvious use of the touch screen?

from what i heard, your pokedex will have new features including a weight comparisen along with a hight comparisen. you will also be able to look up different egg types.

your pokenav will also include a calculater and a day care monitering system.

no new types, sadly :(

the time of day makes a welcome with more than just day and night.

female and male pokemon will have slight differences.

WiFi compatibility.

secret bases return.

contests are revamped to hold three different rounds including visual, dance, and traditional.

one attack, called blabber, allows you to record your voice.

the attacks are ordered as physical, special, or other.

shinou has a large underground area where mini games and secret bases are held.

you can trade your ruby/saphire/f.red/l.green pokemon to d/p.

there's much more info at serebii.net (link at top)!

I'd use my team in Ruby. I've got a crapload of Dragon Pokemon that I love so dearly ;) My favourite Pokemon type is Dragon.

My favourite types are Water,ice,Dragon, and Electric. I like the grass,fire ground types as well

I also like Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fire and Steel. I've only thoroughly pwned everyone I've faced with, with Dragon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back