pocket monsters (I will not screw up this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon is only weak against Dragon-type attacks and Ice-type attacks, I'd probably type up an entire chart for what is weak against what, but I can't be botehred. :P

It's the only type as well. and normal is the only type that is npt a weakness unless it is a weakness when the color change ability ( Kecleon ) is activated

Wrong. Normal can't take a fight type hit.

Also, you fail if you use dragons. I can kill anyone who uses pure dragons with a decently trained Swampert with Ice Beam. It's honestly a bad idea to use one type. Also, note that every dragon pkemon has a weakness to ice. There's no combination of two types that has an effect against ice.

Using one type is the way to lose alright, my articuno can take on any well-trained rayquaza anyday. It's a bad idea to have 2 of the same type in the party, too.

Dark Warrior said:
Also, note that every dragon pkemon has a weakness to ice. There's no combination of two types that has an effect against ice.

186.gif

@_@ My bad.

But still how many people actually have a Kingdra?

And, of those people, how many use it?

Dark Warrior said:
@_@ My bad.

One of my friends uses it to pretty good effect. Mainly for its awesome typing, obviously. You'd be surprised what can be effective given effort values and a clever moveset.

Dark Warrior said:
@_@ My bad.

I use a Kingdra in my party all the time. I use: Flygon, Salamence, Kingdra, Latios, Rayquaza, and Sceptile (I use this because it's my starter and it's related to dragons). All at Level 100.

Dark Warrior said:
Wrong. Normal can't take a fight type hit.

Also, you fail if you use dragons. I can kill anyone who uses pure dragons with a decently trained Swampert with Ice Beam. It's honestly a bad idea to use one type. Also, note that every dragon pkemon has a weakness to ice. There's no combination of two types that has an effect against ice.

I know normal type can't take fighting types but what I mean't is no other type is weak against normal types apart from kecleon unless he activates color change when he gets attacked by a normal type move

Latios Is Awesome I caught a green one in surprise in Southern Island in Emerald. It was Awesome

I use Sceptile, Blaziken, Raichu, Articuno, Articuno and Kyogre, all level 100.

I'm going to change Articuno, Raichu and Blaziken to Espeon, Umbreon and Flareon. :3

One of the hardest pokemon I caught was Deoxys. even though it was Lv 30 it took me 5 attempts to catch it and it was in Speed form

Heh, sounds like you caught it in it's speed form. There is probably no chance I can catch Jirachi, because I don't have a Gamecube and Pokemon Colleseum (Is that how you spell it?).

Yep that's the right spelling. I also got access to Faraway Island to Catch Mew Lv 30 It was a Blue Mew which was even cooler :)

where did you find Jirachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back