pocket monsters (I will not screw up this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Nintendo can't stick to the original 151 Pokemon and be done with it? Honestly, three-fourths of every Pokemon invented after Yellow has sucked ass, both conceptually and in terms of design. Not to mention it gets confusing.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Why is it that Nintendo can't stick to the original 151 Pokemon and be done with it? Honestly, three-fourths of every Pokemon invented after Yellow has sucked ass, both conceptually and in terms of design. Not to mention it gets confusing.

although I do think that some of the 2nd generation pokemon were a bit rubbish. the 3rd ones were alright though

KingofFlames said:
How the heck do you get these legendaries? X_X

You can get the Aurora ticket or birth island to catch Deoxys
or You can Get the Mysticticket for Lugia and Ho-oh to access Naval Rock

you can get the old sea map to access faraway island to catch Mew ( Emerald Version only ) these tickets can be obtained in a nintendo event.

Or you can just use action replay. and use the warp codes to get there

Omega the Hedgehog said:

True, a lot were useless, (Think: Zigzagoon/Linoone = Sentret/Furret), but some were actually pretty good. I mean, look at Steelix, or Aggron. I personally think that those made great additions. It really depends on which ones you're looking at. Some are stupid, some aren't.

Green is exactly like blue. Blue is just a US green. The question is what is Japanese Blue like? ;)

Yes. And Japanese Blue is something totally different. I mean, literally. In Japan, there were four versions: R/B/Y/G. US never got the equivalent of Japan's Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back