Official Level Design Contest: September-December

Status
Not open for further replies.
BROTHERS!
SISTERS!
NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP!!

We have all been betrayed by this THING known as Mystic!
He and he alone has ruined our new years celebration for holding out on us!
RUINED!!!
Now is the time to strike back against our oppressors who hold us down from playing these maps!
Now is the time for REVOLUTION!!
YARRR!!!!

<.<
>.>

(Translation: Mystic, could you pretty please pack the maps and let us play them now... we love you long time!)

I asked "when" not "how" and the second was about when the jan-feb contest starts. Any way my first question is answered and I just need to know when I can start submitting for the j-f contest.

Erm... I think the Jan-Feb contest has already started. Its just that, There is no topic for it yet...

Now that SRB2 has map images for the level select, they should be legal lumps in Match/CTF/Circuit. I mean, it's not like it's overly hard to rename lumps...

OK, Mystic. Did you need to write the address directly? That attracts harvesters even more (not the same deal to what Flame did - addresses are case sensitive). Even though I'm afraid the harvesters are always the same... A single one that annoys like a lot of them... Argh...

BTW, dunno if I'll have my entry for the next contest. Just... Goober Adventure... I'm too busy... Sorry...

Paging FF or Mystic. Please boot up the Jan-Feb contest thread so we will know it hazn't been canceled.

also :Can we start submitting for the next contest or do we have to wait for the new topic?

Well there might be more submissions if the topic has the ignition turned on. (gets started) Me I didn't need the topic as I already sent in Castleon (Really did this time), Glaber Glutch Mine, and Clinker's Cavern. I hope the main contest topic isn't forgoten in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back