Official Level Design Contest: September-December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, 5 GB disk space, 250 GB bandwidth, It's held 1,000 WADs, no matter the size, it can handle another.

Yes.

As it stands, JJames and I are ready to host the next contest. We are awaiting FuriousFox's approval before we go ahead with this.

Well, I'm sorry it took so long, but I have finally dealt with everything, and it should now be completely operational. What does this mean? The following:

1. My e-mail is back up and running. I will refrain from trying to switch e-mail accounts until after this contest (My current inbox gets about 2-3 spam messages a day, which is rather frustrating when I only check it once every few weeks.)
2. My FTP access is back up and running. Ironically, I hadn't forgotten my password, I had forgotten my username. Delicious.
3. The contest is back up and running. If you sent a contest WAD before now, I seriously do suggest you resend. I do have some of the entries, but a decent amount of data was lost in the e-mail failure.
4. We should still be on-track for a contest on New Year's Day. Sorry about the horrific about of problems, but a few of them were out of my control. Verizon mail sucks, FYI.

Good luck to all entrants. If my e-mail goes down the 31st, I'm going to cry.

Mystic said:
Verizon mail sucks, FYI.

Don't I know it. :D

Anyway, great to see it's finally back up and running. I shall resubmit after I, uhm...after I...uhh...what was I doing again?

I wonder how much levels there are gonna be this contest. Maybe I should enter South City....meh, not good enough just yet, I haven't made it to the shore yet, so I doubt I could finish it before the 31st.

Weather or not you have mine I'll resend since I never found out if you had mine in the first place.

Where it says
3. The map has to be your own work. If you base it on another map, that's fine, but a straight port or slight modifications are against the rules.
does that mean remakes are allowed if the map is based on another game like DK64 or the cancled Jazz 3? If yes I got another entry. if not then this map will be released on it's own.

Yeah that is allowed. What he means is that if you open up a map in srb2 builder that was made before and edit it, then that is against the rules/submit it.

1-Up said:
Yeah that is allowed. What he means is that if you open up a map in srb2 builder that was made before and edit it, then that is against the rules/submit it.
Ah thank you. I needed that cleared up before I submitted any of the Remake type.

24 hours remaining before the submission period ends. Better finish up those wads, or in the case of some of us, get started!

Many of my maps have already be...re-re-resubmitted, due to...technical problems. <.< I hope Mystic doesn't have duplicate emails.

I submitted my maps in already. But the E-mail got messed up somehow and probably only sent one map, so I sent multiple E-mails of the same thing... (Sorry about that mystic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back