• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, out of my reach. I can't mess with the BEWB area.
Also the beta/alpha thingy is almost done, just need to fix a few glitches. It's using the old silver as a placeholder so you'll have to do with some crappy frames. He floats when he walks for now then when I make the walk frames I'll add them in.

Why not just work on one characters then give a beta and then go on to the nnext one until it's finished.

MSMK72 replaced syko since he decided he just wanted to make the S-SKINs which is a pretty easy job. This should help MSMK72 with his "N00b wadder" (As he calls it) state.

That's right guys. I'm currently working on silver. Expect a beta of him soon, you are gonna enjoy it. If you like the beta when it comes out, you'll love the finished thing. The time the beta comes out is up to nitro.

The link works for me. If someone already has the beta, they could post a new link because I have to go. Also, here's a sprite request from a long time ago I decided to do.
TIKLA1.png

no offence buddy, but why does silver float in everyones wads? he never floats in the game ( except for mid air jump) but this was the only worry for me on the character in your pack. i dont mean to offend you. p.s keep it up release sonic next.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The link works for me. If someone already has the beta, they could post a new link because I have to go. Also, here's a sprite request from a long time ago I decided to do.
TIKLA1.png

I like it. My only complaints are that she has Sonic's eyes and hands while in game her expression was much softer. I haven't seen the multiplayer character in SA2, but I assume it is the same. I think I'll try working on it though. Oh and I don't really remember her chest being that shape.

I don't really care much about Silver, I know nothing about him and for all I care Sonic Next-Gen never happened. (its the truth!) I'd just like him to either be faster than his official counterpart or have an extremely useful ability to outweigh it. (not tele-whatsitcalled)

JEV3 said:
I haven't seen the multiplayer character in SA2, but I assume it is the same.

To my knowledge, all of the SA2:B multiplayer characters that don't appear in SA2's storyline are taken from SA1's existing models, with the exception of the chao walkers.

Oh and I don't really remember her chest being that shape.

To be more specific, her breasts are supposed to be small.

Earuto said:
Why not just work on one characters then give a beta and then go on to the nnext one until it's finished.
I'm paraphrasing here, but the creator of Sonic: Genesis of the Azure Wind once said "If you release too many betas, especially close to the completing it, people will think they have it all already and lose interest."

Although it kind of doesn't apply in our small SRB2 community, it still is a bad idea to release many betas.

Blue Warrior said:
To my knowledge, all of the SA2:B multiplayer characters that don't appear in SA2's storyline are taken from SA1's existing models, with the exception of the chao walkers.
Nah. Chaos Zero isn't transparent in SA2, and Tikal is modeled and textured in the SA2 style (if not Chaos Zero too). Plus, Tikal didn't have knucklebusters in SA1.

It's an alpha, he floats because I haven't made the walking frames yet. I'll release betas when I feel I have enough frames for one. Tikal isn't added in the pack, that's just a sprite requst. Her eye's were 'specially edited to fit her. Stop complaining about betas and silver's float.

You scare me, Fish Hook. You haven't been on for a long time so I decide to PM you about the outlines and as soon as I click enter you sign on and send me a PM! >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back