• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..
New update
PRUPL0.png

PRUPK0.png

KNUXPRUPL0.png

KNUXPRUPK0.png

TAILPRUPL0.png

TAILPRUPK0.png

*Icon 100% custom! =D*

I REALLY like those icons.

My only problem is the white outline on top which sort of ruins the look and seems useless imo.

Still, really good!

AdamTheHedgehog said:
You know, nitro, I found a Knux wad with every sprite complete, without having to use that crappy 3-D model

He probably knows, I have it.

Even then, this project has a different spriting style, so it's not just a retort to Knux's crap sprites.

Or maybe it is, but that's not its sole purpose.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
You know, nitro, I found a Knux wad with every sprite complete, without having to use that crappy 3-D model
You know, Adam, I made it. =P

AdamTheHedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
You know, Adam, I made it. =P
then why make another knux?
Why make another Sonic? Why make another Tails? Why make another Shadow? Why make another Amy? Why make (technically another) Rouge? Why make Mighty? Why make Ray?

He's actually making these for a reason. Notice how they're shaded differently from SSNTails' characters?

Please explain yourself 'I'll Begin' and don't make us go searching through pages we've already read again.

Anyways, I personally think that the highlight is the style. It's a little less cartoony and brings out quite a bit more detail in the 256 color limitation. (much like genesis sprites) I actually think these are more like Genesis sprites and that may be the part of the popularity of them.

Any way you wish to put it, I'm still anticipating any updates. Are there more updates and discussion on the irc channel, or isn't it worth figuring out irc?

EDIT: Still don't understand you but I noticed it was in reply to AtH. I wish that I didn't have go through this topic to discern relevant posts from chat.

JEV3 said:
Anyways, I personally think that the highlight is the style.
It's because it's a character. They are overrated, and this has 10 characters, hence 10 times the popular-ness.

And 10 times the chance that this won't get finished. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back