• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the time taken, this is a long and arduous project. That Nitro is still working on it is amazing and shows extraordinary patience. (I think...)

Also for those discouraged by the 'computer time limitation' hurdle Nitro has, I consider it a blessing-in-disguise. This would cause one to remain motivated for longer without getting burnt out, so long as Nitro doesn't get discouraged. (read: no more time estimations please! :-P)

On the green thing, has there been a conclusion on how to avoid problems with Knux's socks and such? Could toying with Startcolor/endcolor solve the problem?

Wow... Nitro is doing good on this pack...

This looks like it will be very popular to play with.

Keep it up Nitro!

sweet! I enjoy you're diverting from the classic series and adding some Supporiting Characters, like Mighty and Ray, And keeping it current with new characters like Silver. You're really outdoing yourself 2 times over! :D :D :D

Regarding Rouge, I think instead of making the heart bubbled to, give it some straight shading... From most pics I've seen, the heart doesn't bulge into like bubbles, it just expands outward near the top. Now it just doesn't look quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back