• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used the text by, I think, dude and added shading and moved half the text to the right.

Took me three days to find something right!

Here...

4r7ss5d.jpg

I put alot of work into this one, first time actually drawing Silver with color!

Hyper is doing the words (pain in the butt for me to do anyway).

P.S. I used Sonic The Hedgehog (on my Xbox360) and a couple of pictures on Devantart for color reference!
Hope you like!

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
I laughed at tails doll's character description. :P

EDIT: That's amazing Grinace! You are really talented. :O

Thank you. I put alot of time and work into this one!

Grammar, plzthx. Else I'll need a decoder.

Oh, and I tesplayed the tails doll beta. It looks good, but he is too light. It might also be good to use "bobing-up-and-down" like Senku's Tails Doll.

on Edge said:
Grammar, plzthx. Else I'll need a decoder.

Oh, and I tesplayed the tails doll beta. It looks good, but he is too light. It might also be good to use "bobing-up-and-down" like Senku's Tails Doll.

(Off topic for a second). Wow thats pretty sad if you need a decoder just because of a little typo (serously "consern" to "concern" you can't tell it's the same word?).

Anyway, I'm not working on the Tails Doll so ask Nitro.

And as I said "I was more CONCERN on my post rather than to look in the front page" so yeah...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I just realised, Nitro, you made Knuckles too short (he is supposed to be taller than sonic!)
Example:

4qdda11.jpg

If this one counts...

4q5p838.jpg

Heh, just for fun!

682rbki.jpg

And my last example...

6ce9g8g.jpg

He was talking to me on that one about how the tails doll is too light. And I'm trying to fix that, senku made it darker but it didn't help much. And I'm going to make animations of his arms swaying while slowly bobbing up and down so I didn't bother with it.

You DO know those character select pics arent using SRB2 colors right? How do you expect them to look ingame?

M'kay could you send me a copy of those images? Also, I wasn't trying to be rude by that last post, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back