• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know. www.Esper.net has public CGI and Java clients that automatically go to the Esper server.

But, I bet Nitro would still get in trouble for using those, even though you don't really download them.

<@ Segmint>
I thought you weren't going to post in my topic ever again? Well, that's what the PM said anyways. Oh well, thanks for the help.
EDIT: That link is broken..

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Athough she doesn't even want me to make rouge the bat because SHE HAS BEWBS!

Is your mom watching you at your computer every waking moment? If so, WTF is wrong with you! Ask for some privacy or something! If not, just don't work on Rouge while your mom is staring at the screen!

She hardley ever looks at the screen. She glances and if there's anythingthat looks like bewbs she yells then realizes it's not pr0n.

Oh, you didn't want help? Oops. I figured hey, I'd help, but yeah, I guess you can always just be ungrateful, I guess. Of course, anyone else would've helped out of common courtesy.

^_~

nitro_the_hedgehot said:
I thought you weren't going to post in my topic ever again? Well, that's what the PM said anyways.

Mint (On another forum) said:
I don't understand why people have to bring private conversations into public notice. It's kinda rude, sort of like when someone talks about a person when said person is in an audible range of the person they are talking about.

@moderators/administrators, I'm not bringing in arguements from another forum, I'm just using what I said as what I meant. <3

I got the irc thingy running and got a channel or whatever for the character pack
#NCharacterPack
Mint, would you be happier if I took that part out of my post?

Honestly, I don't care. =)

Just voicing my opinion, is all. Please continue with your 5%. (which apparently is being worked on mostly by the other team members D=)

on Edge said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Athough she doesn't even want me to make rouge the bat because SHE HAS BEWBS!

Is your mom watching you at your computer every waking moment? If so, WTF is wrong with you! Ask for some privacy or something! If not, just don't work on Rouge while your mom is staring at the screen!
Ofcourse she has bewbs, she's a grown women O.o.It's not like you're drawing her topless or something :/. Your mom doesn't expect you to draw unrealistic stick figures and a house with flowers does she?

That's kinda funny, how noone bothered me when I made Senya, and I had my aunt and grandmother watching tv behind me when I did it.

Just to mess with my mom,
ROUGA12.png

*banned*

It was, I just made that to mess with my mom. And I just clicked the link on ill begin's post and clicked something in there to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back