• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku_the_swordshog said:
XWE just auto converts them.
You have to use an external program to convert them correctly. I have one that does just that. All I need is the word to do so.

M'kay then flame you could do that and recolor all the green frames so that the green is darker. I could give you the pallette for them if you want, since I want to make a few changes.

Any updates?

EDIT: I noticed that the Super Shadow sprites have incorrect spikes. In here they're like Sonic's spikes. In SA2 and Sonic Next-Gen his spikes are exactly the same as his normal form, like pure-Saiyan hair. I know you're not using those games as a reference, but that's the way his Super Form is.

EDIT again:
Here's a picture of the regular Sonic Next Gen models beside the Super-Form models from the same game. (without textures)

light dasher said:
Whoa, were'd you get that picture/find those models? i'f i remeber corectly, Sonic2007 isnt on PC

Models can be ripped from a game. It doesn't have to be on PC to be able to get a model from it.

I just got back. It's 5:12 here. Also, I have half of the frames done that I need to release a beta of a floating silver. (Thanks to arson/dreamcaster of course.)

I'll Begin said:
Any updates?

EDIT again:
Here's a picture of the regular Sonic Next Gen models beside the Super-Form models from the same game. (without textures)

Ah, I now see why Silver is said to be the Trunks of the Sonic Universe, Cause his super form looks alot like the adult Trunk's Super Sayian form. (I remember the saiyan form from playing DBZ:B3)

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Ah, I now see why Silver is said to be the Trunks of the Sonic Universe, Cause his super form looks alot like the adult Trunk's Super Sayian form. (I remember the saiyan form from playing DBZ:B3)
I thought it would be because of the whole "From the future, where things go bad" thing that they share. And Sonic != Goku. Shadow != Vegeta.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back