• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's about 1,750 days (1 sprite per day (I'm guessing:
nitro_the_hedgehog said:
Okay, I'm going to be allowed on for brief moments at a time, I think. I should hopefully be able to make at least 1 sprite within that period of time.
), 170 sprites (approx.) per character), which comes out to 58.3 months, which is about 4.85 years.

Okay, then. o.o

You forgot, it won't be like that forever, only till 9 weeks into the school year. Right now I'm too bored to do the calculations, though.

Well, it does take a while to make a character wad, so when someone's making 10 of them it's going to take a while.

I was going to do that anyway..
EDIT: Shadow's side frame!
SHADA3A7.png

Mint, please try not to be so negative. This is a great character pack and if it comes out it will be great, otherwise it is not that big of a deal because someone could pick it up.

Like I said before;

Segmint said:
So that's about 1,750 days (1 sprite per day (I'm guessing:
nitro_the_hedgehog said:
Okay, I'm going to be allowed on for brief moments at a time, I think. I should hopefully be able to make at least 1 sprite within that period of time.
), 170 sprites (approx.) per character), which comes out to 58.3 months, which is about 4.85 years.

Okay, then. o.o

Earuto said:
After all the work you've been doing it's still 5%?
160 x 10=1600, and he hasn't even made 50 sprites sprites yet. Infact, I think 5% would be a bit of an overstatement :/. He'd need exactly 80 sprites for it to be at 5%.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Earuto said:
After all the work you've been doing it's still 5%?
170 x 10=1700, and he only made less than 50 sprites. Infact, I think 5% would be a bit of an overstatement :/.
I'd say it's under 5%, though. :|

EDIT: I did a stupid. 1% would be 17 sprites, not 85.

Especially since he has to do the itembox pictures, the life icons, character select screens (GRINACE quit the project), end signs, and all of that other goodness. It looks like no one in the "team" is doing anything, so I guess it's all up to Nitro.

It's probably very low under 1%, which is why I didn't use the percentage in my calculation of how much time it would take. It looks like it'll be 5 years as of now.

Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back