• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't taken the percent in a while, so I'd have to calculate it again if you wanted more accurate results, Mint.

Anyway, how many sprites are done, Nitro?

nitro_the_hedgehog said:
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/Shippo_Ippo/?start=0
Updated images go here --^

Considering the same amount of images are in the archive since 5%, the only way the percentage can change is if he has more sprites on his computer, and just forgot to update.

I don't believe he is doing that anymore.

How would you like OVER 9000!!! images uplaoded on your photo bucket?

It wouldn't be over 9000 unless he was making a minimum of 51 characters, considering each character takes about 175 sprites.

on Edge said:
OVER 9000!!!

tha70c54f8.gif

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I have a conflict. What does the bottom of sonic's shoe look like?
(HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo) I need the pattern for it.

its just a whole bunch of line i have the action figure

You're grounded, yet you posted. Well, it would help if you said how long, but usually comments like that mean... MOD CANCELLED (no, I'm not proclaiming it, I'm just comparing it to other events that had similar situations destroying a mod/pack). It sucks too... oh well. At least you won't have to wait 19.3 months for it.

1. I'm posting because my mom let me on for a little while, I'll probably have to get off soon anyways.
2. I'm probably grounded until the end of the first 9 weeks of school
3. This is not a mod nior is it cancled

Like I said, I wasn't proclaiming it was canceled. Also, that's 19.3 months + 9 weeks + x (effort for school). Let's just say, over two years.

Okay, I'm going to be allowed on for brief moments at a time, I think. I should hopefully be able to make at least 1 sprite within that period of time.

How many sprites have you made Nitro? i've made almost all of my new light dasher sprites, =P and you're working on loads, i don't think i've seen an update (dw i'm still working on Mighty)

light dasher said:
How many sprites have you made Nitro? i've made almost all of my new light dasher sprites, =P and you're working on loads, i don't think i've seen an update (dw i'm still working on Mighty)

you still working on Mighty?, well i'm KG nice meet you

I'm not entirely positive but I'm pretty sure it's not very much more than the last time I counted them. I've mostly been doing fix-ups but as of now I'm working on a new frame for shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back