• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I need projectiles. I'm not even sure if this will even be finished. I haven't gotten any updates from anyone and I haven't gotten anything done with nitro.

I'm thinking something similar to what shadow does in sonic battle. If you don't know he teleports for a couple seconds and then falls.

Icer the hedgehog said:
as an idea(just checked topic out) aa hyper sonic like thok that kills evrything on screen just like S3&k.
You mean Armageddon Thok. It's been made already.

P.S - S.P.E.L.L.C.O.R.R.E.C.T.L.Y.

I may do a few easy wads (like I did with nitrorider.) But this may be my last hard wad. I may make a mecha nitro and a nitro doll though.

I'm probably just going to go back to just nitro but I could use the enemies and titlescreen still. I think all I need now is just the walking frames for the enemies. Other then that I think I just need to finish nitro. I haven't gotten any updates from the level making people yet.

I would have to find someone that is willing to make 2 characters, or at least 2 people to make 1 wad each. I need paws (nitros friend) and thor (leader of the darkness.)

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Ch4o R3ap3r said:
Nitro im unbanned, i can continue to work on the mod, what needs done?
Uh...C.R.
That isn't the Nitro of Team Stealth
I am.
I dunno what team stealth is but he's helping me on this wad by making the enemies.
EDIT: Should nitro's superform ave glowing eyes or not?
NITRA1superglowingeyes.png
NITRA1super.png

O_O He look's alot like my char, Morph. My character's superform is white :eek: And... Well, the color of it dosen't match, but the basic desine of it dose...(I'll PM you a preview sprite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back