• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
How is that sword of Zeshiro getting used? Its for more then just the spinning frames, right?

Probably there'll be a Soc in the wad so that whenever zeshiro spins and crashes into an player, It'll cause zeshiro to do damage to the other player :wink:

I know this is kinda off topic, but why doesn't spindash affect other players? :?

If there is a soc that make Zeshiro's sword to attack other players, then that would be great!

the other chars (sorry bout necro-post)

on one of the examples theres a dude with red hair, he looks awesome i hope you make him too *altho that will probably be to much, so dont do it if juu dont want*

Zeshiro said:
New Kai.wad:
NewKaiWad.gif

This picture doesn't come up for me. It just comes up as an x.

metalsonic5555 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Most of us all had a n00b periode where we started a recolor.
For example you and a certain wad popular with n00bs... *Coughcough*
"add SMS lolz!"

Yup, I had a n00b periode too. If I didn't had one, I would have been registerd as Golden Fighter or something, and SMS would never have been started.

Super mystic sonic said:
Yup, I had a n00b periode too. If I didn't had one, I would have been registerd as Golden Fighter or something, and SMS would never have been started.

:( Golden Fighter is a better name. ):

Well, what was that quote again? "Once a n00b, always a n00b"?

As long as we're off topic, I had one n00b post myself, then promptly being redirected to the rules. The topic shortly got locked. Anyone heard of demo .pll ?

But hey, this wad ever going to get done?

BlueZero4 said:
As long as we're off topic, I had one n00b post myself, then promptly being redirected to the rules. The topic shortly got locked. Anyone heard of demo .pll ?

But hey, this wad ever going to get done?

Anyone heard of demo .pll ? no. what is it?

Damn...lot's of things happening. My computer wasn't working for a while. And I wasn't able to get anything done.. Or even access any of my files. So I was forced to reformat, without the chance to save my game. Considering all the things I was working on (outside of SRB2), this was quite a loss for. Then came the next few weeks of lack of interest. Then I forgot about it all together. And then I picked it back up sometime after. Since I didn't get to save, I had to work purely from the sprites that I had updated. Then, I had make outlines from what little I had. Needless to say, things are back on track.

I fixed some of the rotations on the old wad.

NewKaiWad-V3.gif

Basically just minor touch ups.
Hairblows.gif

Still working on the idle animation from each angle. (I actually finished it before, but closed without saving....%$@#%..)
Dash-Slide-V3.gif

The Prototype for the move that will replace his spindash.
Kaiwitheyesonyou-V2.gif

Update idle animation, minus the hair movement.
Kai_New_Run.gif

Incomplete running frames. (I do the hair seperate, then add it later wen it's polished.)
Talia_Body.gif

Outline for Talia.wad. Havn't decided what I want to do for clothes or the bangs yet.
lightshield2.gif

A Prototype for an srb2 darkshield. (Curse whoever released the darkshields.wad early...)
flame-v2.gif

Another Prototype shield.
NewYingWad-V2.gif

Ying Tung. A wad of another character a friend and I are working on.

I'm still working. But just to be fair to the people that watched this topic, I thought I'd give an update of what was going on and why it's taking so much longer than planned.

-EDIT-
One more thing: People. The recolor thing was a joke. I drew the sprites entirely from scratch to show the true power of MSpaint. True spriting doesn't come from editing other sprites. It's about taking it one pixel at a time, and putting your blood and sweat into working on it.

glaber said:
Zeshiro said:
Talia_Body.gif

Outline for Talia.wad. Havn't decided what I want to do for clothes or the bangs yet.

Reminds me of Blaze the Cat.
No she looks like the cat/fox girl from Starfox 64 and Starfox Adventures.We should start a countdown for this.I'm mad that he's doing 3 frame a day but as they say " good things come to people that wait ".

OMG, Zeshiro is soooooooo good with MSpaint, or whatever he is using. I can't wait for this to release. Good job Zeshiro. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back