• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeshiro said:
NewKaiWad-V2-BIG.gif
Wow... This is coming out great zesh...
Have you ever considered doing a Model (3d image) of your character zesh?

Super mystic sonic said:
Bigboi said:
Zeshiro is the only person who deserves to make recolors.

Not you? I swear you would write in small darkblue text: "and me of course"

Thats because Zeshiro is so good with his spriting, he never makes re-colors... and almost every person on this forum has made a re-color (like you)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Bigboi said:

Thats because Zeshiro is so good with his spriting, he never makes re-colors... and every person on this forum has made a re-color (like you)

And you, mind ya.

Ya know, I'm gonna keep a recolor server soon or later. All Sonic recolor wads are on. Super Mystic Sonic, Flame, Scorch, Mystic Shadow, Lightdasher ,Glenchlax, Bonic, lolznic, HMS123311(although I dunno about this one.), etc.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Bigboi said:

Thats because Zeshiro is so good with his spriting, he never makes re-colors... and every person on this forum has made a re-color (like you)

"LOLZ This recolor is teh Sux!!"

I never made a recolor... :wink:

But you will soon or later. RgxSuperSonic. Bet its gonna be a recolor of Super Sonic. "LOLZ, ITS TEH RGX SUPER FORM OF SONIC!" (Not gonna expect it from you. Most of us all had a n00b periode where we started a recolor. And now its our name and main character. While if we started the way we are now we'd make something original.

Super mystic sonic said:
But you will soon or later. RgxSuperSonic. Bet its gonna be a recolor of Super Sonic. "LOLZ, ITS TEH RGX SUPER FORM OF SONIC!" (Not gonna expect it from you. Most of us all had a n00b periode where we started a recolor. And now its our name and main character. While if we started the way we are now we'd make something original.

Eventually I will make a recolor in order to make "Shadow", so, I guess your right.

On Topic: Its going good Zesh, keep up the good work.

Super mystic sonic said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Zeshiro said:
9. Yes, I'm doing this purely in MSPaint. Yes I know it's going to take an eternity
Thats how i do it... Thats the ONLY way i do it... :mrgreen:

Thats the only way I CAN do it. I have absolutely no idea how to work with photoshop or Flash.

Flash is pretty much like a suped up version of paint inside a cartoon program, even though you can't do effects like in photoshop, to me, my drawings come out the best in flash.

almost everyone makes wads of themselves EX:zeshiro's zeshiro wad,sms's sms wad,shu's shu wad ,draykon's draykon wad and so on.Anyway, impossibly amazing,eye melting,heart stopping,seen one of the best wads in history,greatly mezmerizing job zeshiro.

Yeah. Most of the times you think of a certain character, give him a name, join the forums with that name, and later release a wad of him.

Although that wasn't SMS' way to start with. I just used action replay to be Super Sonic anywhere. I was flying around the Mystic Ruins alot. When I stood at the pyramid, I had the name Super Mystic Sonic in mind. Later I joined the forums with that name, and tought a character out of that name. Mix between Sonic, Super Sonic, and Shadow. Shape and abilities from Sonic, color and eyes from Super Sonic, red stripe from Shadow.

As a blazer, I can honestly say I've been looking forward to this for a while. It's gonna be kickass. Seriously.

P.S. SMS, don't hijack the topic. KTHNX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back