New Ben 10 movie: Race Against Time!

Do you think Ben 10: Race Against Time will be a good movie?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully it will be good....

• No......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to toss in my two bits here, and say that as a casual fan of the show, I am looking forward to this movie.
Also, just a funny little story, the commercial for this actually came on when my brother and I were discussing shows that could have a decent live action adaptation.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Kai the Hedgehog said:
He didn't say America sucks. Todd Khool the cyborg did.

I didn't say America sucks Skyotic did I was just agreeing with him.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Sykotic said:
American **** sucks.

That's right, I went there, bitches.

I agree with you there America does suck.

Anyway,

DERRORZ said:
Ben 10 sucks I don't even know why people watch it.

Quoted for truth.

Draykon said:
I'd just like to toss in my two bits here, and say that as a casual fan of the show, I am looking forward to this movie.
Also, just a funny little story, the commercial for this actually came on when my brother and I were discussing shows that could have a decent live action adaptation.
  • Finally! Someone here is looking forward to the movie!
  • I'd just like to know why you think this movie looks like crap. Have you seen that commercial that shows Diamondhead and Greymatter? Fantastic looking I should say.

It's amazing how many of you hate Ben 10. The only ones that they said they liked it was Earuto, Sky Ninja, and Draykon. It amazes, yet makes me happy that Draykon likes to watch the show. Because he most often agrees with you people from what I've seen.

Ya,I like Ben 10.I look forward to seeing this movie and the commericals are pretty cool.Also

3 days....and the movie will show.
My response: Finally.
My advice to you all: Give this movie a chance

Same here.

Meh sorry but Ben 10 phails. And before you say give it a chance...I did. I unfortunately was bored enough to watch most of the episodes when there was nothing else on...and I just don't like it. I guess I'll give the movie a shot but I know (for me) it'll be a waste of however much time I can stand it. No offense but it's just not my thing. I think I'll join Sonow and watch some [AS].

"omigosh it's working I don't believe it"
onoz, gwen s4ved h1m with l0v3. lol phail.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
"omigosh it's working I don't believe it"
onoz, gwen s4ved h1m with l0v3. lol phail.
How else would she get to the Ben inside Eon?
I loved Race Against Time. That...was awesome. Definitely better than Reanimated. Waaaay better than Reanimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back