New Ben 10 movie: Race Against Time!

Do you think Ben 10: Race Against Time will be a good movie?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully it will be good....

• No......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
  • For fans of the popular show, Ben 10, come here!
  • If you were not watching Secret of the Omnitrix, Friday, then hopefully you've read the Wikepedia page on Ben 10 to find out that a real life movie is in the works.
  • Any of you think that this is freaking awesome? Please respond!

I personally think it looks like some corny, uninspired movie. Just like Re-Animated. Secret of the Omnitrix was way better IMO. I'll probably watch some for final opinions.

Megaboom1 said:
I personally think it looks like some corny, uninspired movie. Just like Re-Animated. Secret of the Omnitrix was way better IMO. I'll probably watch some for final opinions.
  • You do that. Personally, this looks to be better than SotO ( Secret of the Omnitrix ). The graphics are top notch. I mean, this looks like a high budget film. Hopefully the storyline is extremely good. If the storyline is good as the graphics then this'll be a really good movie.
  • And for those who've forgotten, some nerd made a trailer for a real life Pacman movie. What a ridiculous idea, although that trailer was pretty cool. Plus Underdog..... Underdog is most likely a huge failure. Haven't seen the movie yet, but it goes against everything that the cartoon meant. If Disney wanted to make a good Underdog movie, then they should've had PIXAR do a CGed Underdog film.
  • All I know is that this looks like a freaking awesome movie. Plus I'm a really big fan of this show.

Segmint said:
Isn't this show for like, 10 year olds?

LOL A PUN
  • You....shuddup. Stop making those wise remarks. You'd rather be watching stupid crap like Drake & Josh and Pelswick. Ben 10's a cartoon masterpiece. Better than most of all that other crap we see on television. Drake & Josh is a pretty cheesy sitcom. It's as cheesy as that stupid crap on the Disney channel.
  • Now.... I will not continue to argue about the better t.v. show. Or else it'll start a huge flame war. So good day to you, sir!

I only watch a few cartoons.
1. Bleach
2.Family Guy
3. Robot Chicken (?)
4. FMA
5. Inuyasha

I have no interest in Ben 10. BTW why did you bring up Drake and Josh? That was out of nowhere, and what is Pelswick?

Sonow Hakura said:
1. Bleach
2.Family Guy
3. Robot Chicken (?)
4. FMA
5. Inuyasha
  • Yeah, and guess what? Those are adult cartoons.

Sonow Hakura said:
I have no interest in Ben 10. BTW why did you bring up Drake and Josh? That was out of nowhere, and what is Pelswick?
  • Of course you have no interest in Ben 10. You're only interested in adult cartoons.
  • Plus, I brought up Drake & Josh because most everyone here seems to care about that crap more than the good stuff. And Pelswick was an old Nick cartoon that, to me, was complete and utter crap. Pelswick was just stupid.

Um, I also like Naruto, and Bleach,FMA, and Inuyasha only have gore and cursing, they really aren't adult cartoons.... So I like anything that is actually worth my time.
And where did you get the assumption that everyone here liked Drake and Josh? I have never watched it. Name 5 members here who watch it please. And I have never heard of Pelswick. And if you thought it was complete and utter crap, then why did you bring up a show that no one has heard of?
BTW, you must not know what an actual adult cartoon is.... Family guy really isn't that adult past the sex reference and language. And Robot Chicken is one of the shows that I watch that would be considered adult, for reasons that I will not go into right now. But like I was saying, jsut because something comes on Adult Swim doesn't mean only adults watch it.

Also, don't get me wrong about Ben 10, I don't like it or hate it, it just seems kinda childish to me. So I really never watched anything other than the movie with my little brother. I didn't know about anything that was going on so I was really confused and really bored. Anyway I might have actually considered watching it again if I actually knew what was going on. Too bad I will never watch the show.

Sonow Hakura said:
1. Bleach
2.Family Guy
3. Robot Chicken (?)
4. FMA
5. Inuyasha

Agreed, because I watch exactly the same (surprizingly, o.o).

You want to know incredible cartoon masterpieces?
Lookup the old Cartoon Network original cartoons. The ones that were made when Hanna-Barbera were still in business. All of those cartoons are indeed masterpieces, modern masterpieces. Honestly, to me, Ben 10 is equivilent to nothing (oh and, Disney Channel isn't all bad, ya know).

Meh the cartoon seemed kinda good.

Exept for...

1. Bad jokes
2. Reapetive episodes
3. Overpowed hypergenetic kid (Ben)
4. Over energetic old man
5. Corny story line
6. No "X" factor (it lacks something)
7. 10 powers are to much for one kid.
8. Its more interesting if he was a teenager cause well... it seems to childish for a young boy to be the main character.

The trailer... I give it a 5/10. It was only 15 seconds.

I for one will think it will be a good movie. I like ben 10 but I'm not a ben 10 freak like naruto. I watch drake and josh too. So what it's funny. I watch anything that is entertaining to me.

Segmint said:
Isn't this show for like, 10 year olds?

LOL A PUN

I am 10. :(, well I couldnt really see the movie because my bros were watching tv.But was the movie the last epiosode?

Ben 10 has to be the most terribly done, generic animation series Cartoon Network, has ever aired on their station.

If it weren't for the fact that the series really doesn't have a (decent) storyline from it's own mediocrity, I probably would have watched it, just to enjoy the last years of being a kid I have left.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Ben 10 has to be the most terribly done, generic animation series Cartoon Network, has ever aired on their station.

If it weren't for the fact that the series really doesn't have a (decent) storyline from it's own mediocrity, I probably would have watched it, just to enjoy the last years of being a kid I have left.
I lose my kiddom this december, and
sonicfreak94 said:
I don't even like Ben 10... screw Ben 10 and this movie!
correct :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back