Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this, not sure if it was made by Sonic Team

picture1cw.png

I DONT KNOW WHO I LIKE THE MOST, THIS ROBOT OR BUZZ BOMBER

I found this, not sure if it was made by Sonic Team

(Image)

I DONT KNOW WHO I LIKE THE MOST, THIS ROBOT OR BUZZ BOMBER

That image was on the official Sonic 4 website, so this is official Sonic 4 concept art.

I think I found a new comedy site to observe for now on. Thank you Bigboi for sharing this with us :p
How ludicrous it is to confirm dream visuals as new info in the game

Last edited:
ridiculous...really, I like the idea of controlling the homing attack, but honestly...that is pitiful...

Why is that so pathetic? It sounds like a great strategy to fix the shortcomings of the previous episodes, if you ask me.

The fact that they're so terrible at making games they can't even figure out how to smooth out a downloadable 2-D game.

If Sonic fans with too much free time can make an awesome game like SRB2, which is 3-D free movement (Hell of alot harder to manage than 2-D) game that feels like a decent Sonic game, a company of professionals should be able to make a side-scroller with four zones.

At least you'd think. That's why I think it's pathetic. Not to mention annoying, I would like a true Sonic 4, but I have to wait for the young'uns to practice first. It's funny, really.

Hm...I think I might get it for old times' sake, seeing as they're some of my favs. Sonic 1, 2, 3, plus S&K. Although I wonder why they didn't fuse the last two into the overall best of the retro Sonic games: S3&K! Seriously, these days it's emulator only...and maybe the occasional Sonic VG collector. Eh, anyway, since I haven't bothered to read all the posts, what console will it be for?

Also, Mr. Needlemouse was Sonic's name before he got released, AFAIK. (It might've been repeated too many times, but I'll repeat myself: I haven't bothered to read all the posts, dammit!) I've heard of Prj. Needlemouse, but more as a game in production. :/

The fact that they're so terrible at making games they can't even figure out how to smooth out a downloadable 2-D game.
It baffles me that you would even consider taking more time to flesh a game out as anything but an improvement, especially considering many previous Sonic games have suffered as a result of time constraints. Most notably, but not restricted to, Sonic '06.

I mean hell, if we're supposed to believe this logic, every Valve game sucks for the sole purpose of providing bugfixes and updates over time. Post-release content is a good thing, remember?
If Sonic fans with too much free time can make an awesome game like SRB2, which is 3-D free movement (Hell of alot harder to manage than 2-D) game that feels like a decent Sonic game, a company of professionals should be able to make a side-scroller with four zones.
You might notice that SRB2 has been in development for ten years, and is still unfinished. S4ep1 on the other hand, has been worked on for a year, maybe two, and only needs a bit of polish and bugfixing if leaked gameplay footage is anything to go by. What exactly is this comparison supposed to mean, exactly?

Also as mentioned, I bet you don't even have a fucking clue of what the finished product plays like. Saying they've screwed up already is a bit of a presumptious thing to say.

I would like a true Sonic 4.
The irony is that you lot would find something to bitch about even if that came completely true, no matter whose definition it follows (read: everyone's definition of a "true" Sonic game is almost universally completely different)

Saying that a game sucks when you've seen hardly any videos is ridiculous. When you finally get a "classic" Sonic game, you haven't even played it and don't want it?

Although I wonder why they didn't fuse the last two into the overall best of the retro Sonic games: S3&K!/
If you actually looked it up, you'll learn that it's because they couldn't fit both of the games on the same cartridge, so they were split into two separate ones.

Saying that a game sucks when you've seen hardly any videos is ridiculous. When you finally get a "classic" Sonic game, you haven't even played it and don't want it?

I'll go ahead and add this post to the already extremely, bulging-over count of times this statement has been made in this topic and outside.

Galefox said:

You do know that most (of not all) fan-game are made with some game maker program or built off a pre-existing engine. Sega makes game from scratch.

Edit: Wizard, I think is a "Built-from-scratch" engine.

I probably won't really buy the game with the info I do have, mainly that, and I'm sorry if I agree with the guy above and revive something, but this doesn't look like Sonic 4...

For one thing, in Sonic 3, there were multiple characters to play as. Yes, this is important to me because I like playing as Tails and being able to fly. In Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Tails and Knux were playable and, more to the point, there was a variety of gameplay.

There was also a Sonic 1 and 2 you know... But seriously, Tails and knux have already been comfirmed for Episode 2(Not sure about playable though...) and its called Sonic 4 Their appearence dosent decide whether or not its a real one...

There was even co-op mode, which is actually one of the reasons I love SRB2 so much, it has co-op and variety like Sonic 3.

What co-op mode? You mean that using a second controller to play as tails thing(which was also in sonic 2)? Because that was pretty minor, in fact player 2 normally just got left behind until the boss battles.(At least from my expirience...)

So right now with the info I have to go off of, I don't like the game so far, and I hope SEGA will make some changes that would make me want to buy it. But if not, I'll just play this. To be honest I thought I landed in heaven when I first found this game. 3-D Sonic game with cute cell-shaded graphics, the ability to play as Tails and level design that actually looks good? Why can't SEGA do this?

What info? You just said its not Sonic 4 only because Tails might not be playable(notice the fact he dident say anything about knuckles)... Is it also worth pointing out that Tails is not playable in Sonic & Knuckles alone?

That's the question I still ask, but if they can manage to make a real Sonic 4 I'll be impressed...

I think they already are doing that...

Now before anyone else complains... JUST WAIT UNTIL RELEASE AND THEN PLAY THE DEMO!

Last edited:
Well look what I made.
mrneedlemouse1.png

Mr. Noodlemouse Adventure.

believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back