• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Neo Chaotikal's topic of wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Fakery Way is basically the inside of the Pleasure Castle, isn't it? Haven't played the game in a while, so the names of the sub-areas elude me.

Yes, Fakery Way is the inside of the castle. It's not specified in the Sound Test - it's listed as Twinkle Park: AMY:Mirror Room. Only the OST holds the truth as to what the area is called. Many stages' segments are also listed as Type 1 and Type 2, instead of Mt. Red and Red Hot Skull, for instance.

I can be staring at my computer for sooooo long seeing super sonic (or tails with dash shoes) fly over the water in that riff level. And i love setting hunderds of red springs in the water and flying HIGH over the sea!

1. What does that have to with anything?
2. Why do you keep replying to old-ish topics? To increase your post count? 'Cause the post count got shot down.

Roboashura said:
2. Why do you keep replying to old-ish topics? To increase your post count?
Looks like someone just set a double-standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back