• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shadix said:
At first I wondered why they called the show Naruto because it was mostly about Sasuke.

And when you make Sasuke will his super-form be the one from that episode when they were in the forest of death and the sound ninja attacked?

(I know, I know, I'm a Narutard.)
You know nothing of Naruto. That wasn't Sasuke's Super form. It was cursed mark level 1 which he recieved when he was bit by Orochimaru. His superform would probably be cursed mark level 2, which looks like this.
sasuke.jpg

Cursesealsasukelvl22.jpg

Hooray for seeing all Naruto episodes and 14 episodes of Naruto Shippuden and waiting for episode 15 coming out this friday subbed and all. WOO-HOO!![/happyrant] lol.

How is this coming out Jman? I hope it's coming out well.

I stopped watching the new Naruto show so I can watch a lot at one time.
Jman,you should make the badguys different,instead of 2d.Or maybe I could edit the mod.

shadix said:
Hey Jman when you're completely finished is Rock Lee going to be in this?

I think he's only putting Main characters(naruto,sakura,sasuke and, kakashi), But I do know some of the bosses that are gonna be In it.

Just to let you know this won't be constantly worked on. It won't be coming out until I release Super Game Fighters beta 3.

OK chatracters coming sasuke and sakura. And someother characters. So he most likely will be in it.

Hey for the super form on the next one you make, why dont you just make a glow around Naruto so when you're playing as him from the back view it doesn't look like the same frame and doesn't look like an ms paint massacre.

Example:

Eew...thats fugly...

Although I didn't expect much from someone that put shadows head on sonic and called it an avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back