• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
neo the hedgehog said:
M.V.P said:
The Tails Doll said:
Whoa was that naroutos super form?(points to last picture)

Man you are a mspaint GOD!

You want to see MSpaint GOD? Click the link.

Yes. This was created with MSpaint.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8422/beautifulmspaintartworkve4.jpg

Good job with the Naruto Mod. Can't wait for it to come out.

LoL that was really funny but we know it wasn't MSPaint :lol: :mrgreen:

WTF? Yeah it was. How are you going to tell me it wasn't made with MSpaint. I got it from here. http://www.techeblog.com/?p=6617 . So STFU. :P

I don't see why MSPaint would be something looked down upon. I've seen some great stuff that was actually made in MSPaint from scratch. Take Zeshiro's wads for example. They kick ass and I know that the Talia.wad he is working on for me was made in it. However, how much time did you put into the frames? With a bit more work, these could come out really nice..

Anyways, good luck in the progress of this wad. MSPaint is one of the harder programs to use but this doesn't mean it's bad. With enough practice things made in MSPaint can really come out awesome.

I'm not as dedicated to this as Zenshiro. I'm using mspaint to, not what your using and using Zenshiro.

Dude, my program has a few nifty functions that make it better than paint but not by much. it actually let's me get a better look at what I'm doing.

Regarding the Kakashi1.wad

Not bad, it's pretty good. But, you should make it so the run animations aren't him using the Chidori (Lightning blade), lol. Keep it so he only uses it for his spin attack. That part is pretty good, cuz you have to sit there and charge it up, so it's more like the Chidori. But him always running with it is a little strange, dont'chya think?

Otherwise, pretty good. Include him in the next release so we don't have to download him seperately :) .

Alot of people like it that way anyway. And for the mod, I need more levels.

I will get you that Crystal Ice Mirrors I made. I just need a little time to get on my SRB2 computer....

Good. If anyone else want to make levels, go ahead and make them, then send it to me. If your not that good at making some, go ahead and make it and I'll touch it up.

I'm not working on any wads for a long time. Making a public beta release for Super Game Fighters.

No I mean I can't get download anything from the site to get them because the page won't load. So what I mean is can you put it on any other site?

Oh yeah. Another thing. Could you make the Haku related ones, y'know... NON impossible? The second I play it, I die. Only way I can even HOPE to win is to do it in a multiplayer game by myself. Make it so Haku doesn't attack the second you spawn. Like, he'll attack every 5 seconds. Infact, he does this in the show- He'll go in the mirrors, then go out, attack for awhile, then go back in, etc. It'll atleast give players a chance.

Aside from that, the mod is lookin pretty good. Just please change it so Kakashi doesn't use the Chidori while running... lol.

One more thing. Is this mod going to just going to go up to Zabuza? Or will it maybe get to the Chunin Exams? I'd like to see the forest of death ingame :)

Well made it so you get a ring at start. And maybe ends at zabuza, it depends how many lvls people gives me. I also don't go back on characters. I'm done working on this but I will work on it as more people gives me levels.
I'm not going to make any wads anymore for a real long time.

BUG ALERT!

When Naruto (just the character) Dies in a game, match or CTF, or something else, he dies smack dab in the lowest middle of the level, which causes constant dying. (Try CTF in the water level, I forgot what it's called.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back