• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? Do you mean you keep coming into like a death pit.

Thanks, but I'm not working on this anymore, not making anymore wads either until I'm done with my fighting game. Other people are making levels for it though.

Hey Jman, could you raise the axis a bit in the CIM level I sent you, it is really, really is annoying to have the shruikens just stop at the ground. Say, 40 fracs?

Uh, if you just wanted the Nights character to look different but play the same you could just replace the sprites like in the SMS wad.

By the way, are you really Akuma TH or some n00b pretending to be him?

Well, if you ask me, the other AkumaTH on the MFZ forums is more like a copy of Mystic, or something. (No offesnse to Mystic though.)

Akuma TH said:
A NIGHTs wad is a perfect idea,but than you would need someone like Draykon to soc stuff for NIGHTs.

No, I'm a soccer myself, unless he has a soccing Idea.

Shu said:
Uh, if you just wanted the Nights character to look different but play the same you could just replace the sprites like in the SMS wad.

Yeah, I know. But Also I'm going to make him a regular character to with gliding.

Akuma TH said:
Wait,theres another AkumaTH?!I thought I was the only.
You run (Or at least have a comic on, I dunno,) The Middle Ground, right?

EDIT: Draykon is a guy.

Uh,no,but I do have a comic.Really?Draykons a guy?!Than dont tell me how you know.I need to figure out it by myself.

Oh,cool looking guy,but he dosent have clothes and my name isntAKUMA DA DEMONISH HEDGEHOG1111I am Akuma TH and TH stands for the haxxor![/b]

Well since I was working on Naruto for my JmanKart mod. I shaded him before I put him in his go kart. So this is how he's going to look in the next release of the Naruto mod. I already re-did some levels like way to the bridge before I even came up with Jmankart. And Sasuke will be in it to.

playa1.png

Naruto's gokart "The Kyuubi"

narutokarta1.png

Well it looks different ingame, but I think his color is kinda bright, so I am going to tone his clothes color down.

At first I wondered why they called the show Naruto because it was mostly about Sasuke.

And when you make Sasuke will his super-form be the one from that episode when they were in the forest of death and the sound ninja attacked?

(I know, I know, I'm a Narutard.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back