• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty the Armadillo Remake, New Beta WAD Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I enjoyed this guy almost finshed. He's slow, but his speed is easy to get to with his jump. He's fun, he's hard to handle, and he makes Very Hard mode acctualy HARD. I always fet it was too easy, even with Sonic. He's nice, hard to control, he's perfect for Sonic masters who want a challenge. I like him. Great job.

9.5/10. (.5 dock for the three werid sprites.)

Really funny, Nicky. All of the sprites are so far from completion it's not funny anymore.
As for progress on Mighty, I haven't made any. I've been 'studying' Youtube vids of Omega in Sonic Heroes to make sure I don't screw up his walking animation on the front-diagonal sprites.

Ooooooh. One problem. He's too slow. Yeah, it's good on the ground, but in water, he's worthless, you don't have a chance. Make him slightly faster to start, I drowned countless times.

Nicky Clemente said:
Nathan speed, couldnt you just spin in the water to get to the spring or to where ever to get out?

Yeah, but spinning shouldn't be my only way of getting aroud in water. You can't move much, and it's uncontrolable. I should be able to move and not feel like i'm in a quicksand FOF.

Some better sprites have been sitting on my hard drive for a while, so I decided to release one last Alpha. The only things that changed are some S_SKIN stats, the spelling, falling/spring up frames, and the sprite-offset on the life monitor. The spring up frames still need more work, although still an improvement over the old ones.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynnnjxxvnjm
This means all that's left is to refine the spring up and spin frames, add head movement to the walking sprites, make some bubble breath sprites, and change his shell's color to blue for better color-changing in net games. I hope to have all the head movement and shell color-change done before Monday. Will have a Beta soon.
EDIT: Oops, I almost forgot to post the screen shots! :P
srb20007-2.png

srb20008-2.png

srb20010-3.png

Kitsune said:
You should make some WADs we don't have yet...(Bean, Bark, Fang, etc.)
*Points to signature*
Anyway, Nicky suggested I change his eyes to blue, and I thought it was a good idea. Although when I did it, you can't really tell after zooming out that they're blue. If that's fine with everybody anyway, I'll just go ahead and recolor the current eyes to blue while changing his shell color to green.
MITYA1-4.png

Nice, but try making it like tails' eye color maybe just a shade darker than his then post it on here. If that doesn't work then keep the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back