Mecha Sonic! (mechasonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Doesn't matter, he's banned now so at least he's gone and learned his lesson.
It's about time. Sheesh, you'd think people could learn to spell correctly.

ola said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Doesn't matter, he's banned now so at least he's gone and learned his lesson.
It's about time. Sheesh, you'd think people could learn to spell correctly, use proper Grammar, stop spamming, and quit the illegal activity.

Fix'd (yay! first fix!)

looks like heaven in Mecha Sonic (if that's even possible) *DLs*.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Doesn't matter, he's banned now so at least he's gone and learned his lesson for now.
Fixed, and this wad is very good, although just about all your work is THE LOL ROXXORS. 10/10.

WHOA!!! I don't think i've ever had so much fun jumping randomly around the place! In other words: the jumping sprites were KICKASS!
Oh yeah... the rest of it was awesome too but I think he should finally have a custom superform.

This one own's hard

Oh yeah, This big fat sucker is one good wad, A simply classic now. This wad may have parts from the original metal sonic but, He, Owns, HARD!

Mehca Sonic WAD

Cool WAD, he's like any old sonic WAD character (spindashing and jumping once) but a must have for any wad collector.

Ugh, I am sorry but I need to say this, that character looks more like a fusion of mecha sonic with metal sonic rather than a plain mecha sonic, I hate to be picky, but you missed several details, getting a few others wrong...

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Ugh, I am sorry but I need to say this, that character looks more like a fusion of mecha sonic with metal sonic rather than a plain mecha sonic, I hate to be picky, but you missed several details, getting a few others wrong...
I noticed that to, the character has had to much hype, try actually adding some of the features that mecha sonic has

He should look like this is detail
Mecha_Sonic_by_SefirothDB.jpg

Silent_Snipe said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
I noticed that to, the character has had to much hype, try actually adding some of the features that mecha sonic has

He should look like this is detail
Mecha_Sonic_by_SefirothDB.jpg
Yeah, and don't forget the back,
mechasonicbetaba3.jpg

Also check out the color scheme and some details you missed by closely obserivng these original sprites of the real mecha sonic, http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/Kajin/sprites/Sonic Sprites/Metal Sonic/mechasonic_sheet.gif

Nice. If I had to compare it to another character WAD, it would be R2D2. Only Mecha can run on water WITHOUT needing the Super form. TAKE THAT R2D---*shot in arm* OW.

I must apologize for reviving the oldest topic here, but I am extremely curious where those big, sleek pictures of Mecha Sonic came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back