Mecha Sonic! (mechasonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tailsmastermind said:
JetTheHawk said:
If you have the time, a MechaTails and better MechaKnux would be good. Another team of metals. :P *shot*
I don't think MechaTails even exists. It's just Tails doll :/

Don't mention tails doll anymore after our FIRST register of it here.

This wad deserves a 10/10 for customality (MY WORD DUN STEALZ)

and the fact that Mecha Sonic kicks ass.

tailsmastermind said:
JetTheHawk said:
If you have the time, a MechaTails and better MechaKnux would be good. Another team of metals. :P *shot*

It does exist, it was released back during the 1.08 to 1.09 times, I got it when it was released. ^.~

It's what I'm planning to do. Sure, if CZ64 asks me to let him use the sprites for Metal Sonic's superform I will let him, but I will still do Neo Metal Sonic as a full character WAD, too.

sonicfreak94 said:
tailsmastermind said:
JetTheHawk said:

It does exist, it was released back during the 1.08 to 1.09 times, I got it when it was released. ^.~

What about the version on srb2.org? It's possible to get it there. It was even updated for 1.09.4, and was made by Senku. Do you mean that Tails Doll? (I remember there being another one, but much later than the 1.09 times, as far as I can remeber... I think...

Wasn't there an old sprite for Neo Metal Sonic/Super Metal Sonic, that's still in the version of Metal Sonic found in srb2.org? I think Nitro should haved used that sprite rather than replace it, as that sprite is much better than all of Nitro's sprites.

Why is everyone wasting their time making the front frame for Neo Metal Sonic, when there's still that sprite that I mentioned that should have been used?

He's talking about mecha tails, not the tails doll. And the sprite you're talking about has some flaws in its design or something, which is why I made my own.

sonicfreak94 said:
tailsmastermind said:
JetTheHawk said:

Hah, awful =/

I really like this one. I've always wanted to play as Mecha Sonic. Strangely enough when I played the game with this wad I had access to all of the hidden levels even though I didn't have them before.

Though I dislike the way it looks this mechasonic wad is better than the original metal sonic. Plus it has super sonic float which gives it a better advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back