Mecha Sonic! (mechasonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S A RICKROLL! *shot*

Okay, I've lied about the above statement. Anyway, I have finally finished the Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 & Knuckles (not the Archie one I was making long ago, it's dead now) that I've shown off at another topic and you can now have him on your hard drive at the cost of NOTHING!

Please note that this sucker uses parts from the existing Metal Sonic WAD, so credit is given to Chaos Zero 64 for making these.

And now for screenies!

srb20016to4.png

srb20017hl0.png

srb20018qr8.png

srb20019bl3.png

srb20020ay5.png

And now, download links!

SAVEFILE SENDSPACE SRB2HQ

Now download or Arceus will use Judgement on you!

SRB2FFH Pwns Sendspace and savefile.
Also, looks pretty good judging by the screenshots. I'll come back later once I've actually tried it out.
EDIT: YIM Conv. I had after downloading this: (Chrispy = me Micheal = SF94)

(6:11:45 PM) Chrispy: LKUXCFGKUSFD
(6:11:46 PM) Chrispy: KUSHGLSDKGSYUA
(6:11:47 PM) Chrispy: SIUGRTLSAIEF
(6:11:51 PM) Chrispy: CHARACTERS SECTION
(6:11:51 PM) Chrispy: NAO
(6:11:56 PM) Michael: SDGAKJHFKJGLKDJFLASKDJF
(6:12:41 PM) Michael: OMG
(6:12:42 PM) Michael: OMG
(6:12:48 PM) Michael: *instadownload*

Savefile lags my computer like living hell, but I love the fact that the true Metal Sonic is finaly here. *Downloads*

nitro_the_hedghog said:
SRB2FFH Pwns Sendspace and savefile.
Also, looks pretty good judging by the screenshots. I'll come back later once I've actually tried it out.
EDIT: YIM Conv. I had after downloading this: (Chrispy = me Micheal = SF94)

(6:11:45 PM) Chrispy: LKUXCFGKUSFD
(6:11:46 PM) Chrispy: KUSHGLSDKGSYUA
(6:11:47 PM) Chrispy: SIUGRTLSAIEF
(6:11:51 PM) Chrispy: CHARACTERS SECTION
(6:11:51 PM) Chrispy: NAO
(6:11:56 PM) Michael: SDGAKJHFKJGLKDJFLASKDJF
(6:12:41 PM) Michael: OMG
(6:12:48 PM) Michael: *instadownload*

So awesome! I can't say *downloads* though as I already instadownloaded.

Once you're done with Neo Metal, you should finish off that Archie Metal you started. (I just realized that all the wads you've made so far are robots, heh I guess that mean soon Emporer Metallix will be your fanboy)

Actually, the Archie Mecha Sonic is dead now. Lost all the stuff for him, basically... :(

Which is one reason why I've did this guy instead! :D

I didn't like the original sprites much anyway. :P
Why not try a better looking Tails Doll or Metal Tails?

Finally! I've been sick and tired of that 2-D MechaSonic wad! Imagine the many robot wads that could be made....
*thinks of R.O.B.*
Also there could be an awesome soced boss wad for him to match his boss battle.

If you have the time, a MechaTails and better MechaKnux would be good. Another team of metals. :P *shot*

I like this. It's awesome. But some of the frames look a bit odd... why is his left leg up when MechaSonic is walking? His running animation isn't that well made either... And MechaSonic isn't supposed to have eyelids. Yet he's still good, even if it does have those bad points in it.

Something kinda tells me to tell you to give Mechasonic no multiability, because when you battled him, he flew across the screen floating, but never caught himself in the air, but the other part of me says to not say anything cause when you fight the super mecha after a while he loses some energy, falls a bit, then regains a bit of energy to grain flight. So I have no clue what I should say now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back