Mecha Sonic! (mechasonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time can you put it in a folder I am using FireFox and XWE does not "save as".

Edit: Oh it was on the desktop my bad.

Put it in a folder? Saving the file in XWE? What are you talking about? Are you trying to say that you've got problems downloading or something?

Lawl, four questions in one post... *shot*

I didn't have a problem with downloading it. And fireark did you make an srb2 folder when downloading srb2? Because if you put it in the XWE or Firefox folder it's not gonna work.

fireark05 said:
Next time can you put it in a folder I am using FireFox and XWE does not "save as".

What do you mean by save as?

No offence intended, but have you ever downloaded something?

I've used FireFox, it probably got downloaded to your desktop, at least, it does that to me.

badboy said:
fireark05 said:

What do you mean by save as?

No offence intended, but have you ever downloaded something?

I've used FireFox, it probably got downloaded to your desktop, at least, it does that to me.
Same here so I don't see what the problem is unless you didn't create the srb2 folder and put it in there.

Okay, so all of Neo Metal Sonic's frames are now done, I just need to test him out again and there's also only the character selection pic to go. Mwahahahahaha... >:D

I'd download neo metal sonic without hesitation because he's awesome. What is his abilities. Better, The S_SKIN1?

Well, he's just the same as Metal Sonic except he has a homing thok since I've never played Sonic Heroes (I do know he's a bit like the T1000 from Terminator 2, though). And don't suggest me to play it neither, I've heard bad things about it.

SonicTheDalek said:
Well, he's just the same as Metal Sonic except he has a homing thok since I've never played Sonic Heroes (I do know he's a bit like the T1000 from Terminator 2, though). And don't suggest me to play it neither, I've heard bad things about it.
He should have hover, not thok. It just seems more reasonable, or at least hover then slowly decend.

I LOVE YOUR DOOMGUY MAN.... I ENTER YOUR SRB2HQ
AT SRB2JTE I USE RED COLOR AND OTHERS LIKE POWER RANGERS COLORS SO I CALL US POWER RANGERS CAUSE THEY LIKE THEM...
IF YOU WANT TO SEE I CAN PUT A SCREENSHOT

i think sonicthedalek you must play sonic heroes don't buy it i can send it freely to you there is no bad 3d sonic (compromise just not exist in this
world of worlds every step meets the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back